Do you use LED grow lights for your indoor cannabis growing

ROSTERMAN

Helping EVIL People Disappear .
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the H model is about 1350.00 retail.
Not only dimmable, but each spectrum is adjustable. They give approx 1700 on PAR measurements. They didn't give, or I didn't find at what height this was obtained.

I would like to see full PAR testing (if it already out there, it likely will be. Various heights, and resulting PAR measurements in the center zone and far corners.

Bubba
You Big Know it all LOL

Bubba

Reaction score
I don't think it would prove insufficient, just the opposite. If at 20 + inches they get 1700, it is too much light FOR MY setup. About 1000-1100 is about all I can use.

If the 1700 is at a lower than 20 inch height, raising it should lower the center zone PAR, and typically raise PAR in the corners.

Right now, at 20 inches I'm sitting 950-1000 PAR center zone, corners remaining over 700.
This is all the light I can use in setup now.

Bubba

DavidLMorris

Reaction score
I built my own setup using regular LED lights that I could find on Amazon for a low price. All of my lights are purple. I read a study that concluded that purple-colored light helps plants grow. I once heard about a lunatic in my town growing cannabis using a solar flag pole light and that the results were astonishing. I could not believe it, so I bought this one https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Energy-Battery-Illumunation-Vont/dp/B00YBDA7DC/ from Amazon and tried to figure out what the **** he could be using this light for and how it helped him in any way. I could not, for the love of God, figure it out. I still think that it’s just an urban legend. I gave up and just hung it on my flag since I already bought it anyway. I still don’t understand how I could fall for such a stupid story.

Last edited: