Do you use LED grow lights for your indoor cannabis growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That should work great. Mars also makes the TSL 2000 which also great for 2x4. I have SP 3000 light for 2x4 and double up for 4x4. Love them, but heat needs dealt with.some of their newer light use the bridge lux LEDs, which run a little cooler.

Bubba
my plants are loving it even tho I only planned for four plants. Didn’t have it in my heart to toss the fifth one and squeezed her in. She seems to be thanking me for it.
161479A9-0DF8-4CAB-94EC-23D34DFD4968.jpeg
F76EF434-747D-4B9A-AA8F-1785D039BE3F.jpeg

I bought a photontek600 about a month and a half ago, it's far cooler than HPS or CMH by a country mile, blindingly bright...my first plants under it for all their lives are due nto be taken around Christmas...anticipation is ripe...

Exceptional light. I believe they are the US version of a Canadian company...Lumitek, or Something starting with a L.

New generation LEDs, light bars removable if all not needed, a full on pro light. I'm sure you will be impressed. I know I am!

Bubba

1638805280469.png

Nice Light Boo
Mars is making copies now , Thats all they do is copy others designs.

View attachment 283517
Nice Light Boo
Mars is making copies now , Thats all they do is copy others designs.
As long as they do a good job, I have no problem with standing on the shoulders of Giants, as long as price is good. The original may be better, or warranted better and longer, finer fit and finish, etc. But if does and has 90% for less....

Bubba

Also the Photontek Has controllable spectrum, and I believe each of the individual light strips are removable. There is truth in the old saying, Buy the best and only cry once.

Dam nice light Boo.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back