Do yourself a favor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
A45DBD35-93D1-4D44-BFDE-67E25CE8DB65.jpeg

3D64E1C3-B07A-449E-95C8-308EEAED03DE.png

If you don’t have one, get one. Handiest thing ever. I am getting ready to order a 5 pack.
I ended up with this one by accident, and am always leaving it here, there, and everywhere because it lands in whatever room I happened to be in when I put out the joint.
I have decided it will be easier on my sanity if I just scatter them all over the house. And the front porch.
And one in the camper.
And one in the wood shed.

I would get one just because it has a golf ball on it 🤡

we have several laying around the house and then another 10-20 in a tray out in the garage…backup

View attachment 309660

I am specifically talking about the golf ball model. The golf ball fits perfectly in the palm of the hand, yet it has a flat base so it can be set down while yer poppin the top on a fresh beer, or loading the dishwasher.

I can’t remember the last time I needed a roach clip. When I first started growing I saved up the last quarter of the joints I had smoked but wound up tossing them out. Now I have half joints all over the place. Probably should toss them too. Kids these days roll ‘cones’ where there is a cardboard ‘filter’ on the draw end of the joint that eliminates the need for a roach clip. It is a cool idea though.

I can’t remember the last time I needed a roach clip. When I first started growing I saved up the last quarter of the joints I had smoked but wound up tossing them out. Now I have half joints all over the place. Probably should toss them too. Kids these days roll ‘cones’ where there is a cardboard ‘filter’ on the draw end of the joint that eliminates the need for a roach clip. It is a cool idea though.
Called a crutch just a small piece of cardboard folded to fit in mouth piece of joint

I never used one either. All I am saying, is if you are changing the oil in your car, and you need a clean hand to hold your joint…….
Puff puff and set it on the top of the motor while you open the next quart.

Latest posts

Back