Does Alek Tribeck smoke weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerplanter

Reaction score
I was watching Jeopardy last week and they had a catagory called " the winter of my discount tent " which was a thread that ArtVandolay did a while back. Does Alex smoke weed? :holysheep: I would love to get high with him if he does. lol. Come on Alex get out of the closelt. :Dll

I'm sorry but you're going to have to rephrase that in the form of a question:

"Yeah, ummm, Alec, Would you please puff puff pass?"..lol...

For reals? It said that? Even more awesome if he's a grower and member here laying low! :rofl:

dman1234 said:
Thats correct he is Canadian, so obviuosly he smokes weed, we all do.

:ROFL: OMG, I was gonna say that...lol...

dman1234 said:
Thats correct he is Canadian, so obviuosly he smokes weed, we all do.

:spit:Funny dman.

I think he would only smoke Jack Herer while wearing a smoking jacket in red silk, and vape only.

I would picture Alex with an extravagant wooden pipe with an ivory mouthpiece lighting it with wooden matches, while also wearing the aforementioned smoking jacket in red silk.

I would picture Alex in a dirty hotel room smoking weed from a empty pop can with a naked hooker passed out on the bed, its always the ones ya least expect. :eek:

dman1234 said:
I would picture Alex in a dirty hotel room smoking weed from a empty pop can with a naked hooker passed out on the bed, its always the ones ya least expect. :eek:

:yeahthat:

Alex is staying 2 villas next to me...I did lines off of stripper's ***' with him last night while Jamaican dwarves sang Bob Marley songs. All night long he kept telling me to phrase things in the form of a question. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sounds like fun, can I come? :D

Sorry, but you did not phrase the remark in the proper format. You should have said, "What is, sounds like fun, can I come.

This isn't news. Google Alex Trebek and mj and see what you find. ;)

Latest posts

Back