Does anyone else have this problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
I used to be able to smoke all day when I was younger. Now after the 3rd or 4th hit my nose starts running uncontrollably. I'm not talking sniffles I'm talking dripping from the nose in a steady stream almost. ( Sorry I know that's gross )
After the 4th hit, it's blow - take hit - blow again.

:rofl:

:48:

take a hit snd Blow:giggle:

I defanetly have this problem, although its not as severe in meds with no seeds. I think the male pollen makes it worse. Another reason to grow ur own medicine.

Stop doing a line of Coke,, before ya Smoke.:D

niteshft said:
Man, that would suck, allergic to mj!!!:holysheep:

That would suck lol ...I meant more on the lines of seasonal allergies. I suffer pretty bad every year, but MJ has never made my nose run or anything. Who knows though, it could possibly be setting something off that makes his nose run. But i'm no doctor :joint:

Could be worse......diarhea.:rofl:

ziggyross said:
I used to be able to smoke all day when I was younger. Now after the 3rd or 4th hit my nose starts running uncontrollably. I'm not talking sniffles I'm talking dripping from the nose in a steady stream almost. ( Sorry I know that's gross )

nose is running and feet are smelling.. I hope it isn't contagious!..:p

whats weird is that when i smoke it actually clears my sinuses and i can breathe through my nose with ease where usually at least one of my nostrils is always congested on a daily basis....so no, i get the exact opposite effect.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im sorry i had to get it out
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

running nose can be 1 of many things but because its around 4am here , wat i remember reading about running nose is to do with when preparing or in -intercourse . its the nature of one ;
so every bong u hit u thought of sex probably thats why it triggered it
u had 4 times , how was ur next day ?wokeup in the evening offc

Try smoking only through a bong and see if it improves........ cooler smoke is much kinder to the throat.

Mine sinuses run when I smoke too much, at one sitting. If I smoke till I have coughing fits, my sinuses start running. If I stop before then, I am good.

HomieHogleg

ziggyross said:

Have you considered smoking while doing a handstand. :D

you don't say how you are smoking, whether its as joints or one hitter or whatever. sure does sound like an allergic reaction. does the same thing happen if you use a vaporizer to smoke? have you tried that?

or try smoking it like has - put a pin through a piece of light cardboard. take a small nug and put it in the head of the pin, light it, then cover with a glass to collect the smoke. tilt the glass and suck a hit from under it. if no nose reaction then it might be an allergy to your pipe or papers...

Ah Old Guy the hash under glass trick...I love it!!

Ok sorry I have not replied in awhile. I have tried vape bong pipe. All with the same results. It sucks but it dos not stop me from participating. I can't do handstands any more so that won't help. Not doing a line at the same time so that's not doing it. As for the thinking of sex making my nose run, well thank goodness that's not the problem. Only if I smoke before sex. And as far as being contagious well it's not like a computer virus I can pass over the internet.

Ziggy I know its a bit old, bt its funny i found this. As for me i have the exact same problem when smoking. I dont think its as severe but i deff get a runny nose when i smoke. Now my girlfriend thats a different story all together! I have to handle the buds myself, break them down and pack it for her. If she does it, she breaks out in heat bumps and gets itchy. Its like this for homegrown, indoor, outdoor, or bricky mid grade. Im thinking its a skin allergy to the THC, but when she smokes it shes fine, nothing happens to her. She gets high like any other person. Crazy, huh?

I, and a few others, had this problem with this killer bud called "dragons breath"

I can still see, smell, and taste it...it has some thing in it im allergic to..?

Latest posts

Back