Does anyone know what the "Bath Salts" (finally outlawed) were created from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fungus Amungus

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the "Bath Salts" were created from? Remember trying it once & it put me in a Comma... horrible Buzz! Saw my Landlords GF drop to the floor like a sack of Potatoes after smoking some, heard it was PCP laced Rabbit Tobacco!

Last edited:
Isn’t that the stuff that had people going full cannibal in Florida a few years ago? I think some whack job was eating another man’s face if I recall correctly.

They are synthesized cathinones, made in labs rather than extracted from plants or insects. Side effects are all over the place, some of them deadly. The COVID vax is probably safer. At least it won't make you insane before it kills you.

a friend owns a warehouse where arabs make the stuff, he found them spraying xylene on sawdust and wood shavings scattered all over the floor...shiit is pure poison...I'm sure there's a litany of other harmful chemicals in the stuff...why would anyone smoke that trash when weed is so prevalent...:rolleyes:

I'd never heard of it...Mellisa walked up & handed me her pipe, she was always smoking weed so I took a hit...next thing I know it's Morning & I've been out for 15 Hours & am still sitting on my deck!

I'd never heard of it...Mellisa walked up & handed me her pipe, she was always smoking weed so I took a hit...next thing I know it's Morning & I've been out for 15 Hours & am still sitting on my deck!
As long as you aren’t holding a severed head in one hand and an ax in the other when you come to, you probably had a good time… ;)

Latest posts

Back