Does anyone know when I may be able to tell my two strains apart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mislabeling plants is my specialty

if I can’t see a difference in the leaves , 3 , 6 , 9 , 12 , and 15 bladed leaves

or if I cannot see a difference in node spacing and structure , are they alternating nodes or random crooked nodes

my go to method is the fragrance.....the fragrance , terpenes , tell the truth

ive never grown gorilla glue or the gdp but I bet there is some obvious differences...

my guess is that you will have to wait until the last two weeks before harvest in order to see and smell the differences...

and if that doesn’t work , there is always the smoke test

so when you harvest and want to know the difference , just send me some generous samples and I’ll let you know the results....all free of course.
Thanx for your offer. I’ll be sure to let you know if I need help with that 😁

Some strains are very similar but most of the times there is some difference in leaf shape and plant structure and some strains have very pronounced traits. look at details with time you will know your strains fairly easily. I currently run 5 i can easily distinguish all of them except for the 2 haze strains that are very similar but one has longer blades on the side of the fans more like a wood saw while the other has shorter blades. Also one tends to grow more branches than the other and is all in all more robust while the other has a distinct smell... You get to know your strains like your babies just give yourself some time :)

Thanx for your offer. I’ll be sure to let you know if I need help with that 😁

I am just a text away

Gorilla Glue , from the description , should have fuel solvent earthy fragrances

GG4 potency is higher THC than average.

flavor & aroma
earthy

top effect
relaxed

Original Glue, also known as "Gorilla Glue," "Original Glue," "GG4," and "Gorilla Glue #4" is a potent hybrid marijuana strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with Original Glue (GG4).

GDP sounds more like a fruity fragrance......

THC 17%CBD —Myrcene
calmingenergizing

Granddaddy Purple effects are mostly calming.
low THChigh THC

Granddaddy Purple potency is higher THC than average.

flavor & aroma
grape

top effect
sleepy

Granddaddy Purple is an indica marijuana strain that goes by many different names, including "Grand Daddy Purp," "Granddaddy Purps," "GDP," and "Grandaddy Purple Kush." Popularized in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross of Mendo Purps, Skunk, and Afghanistan. This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Mendo Purps and Afghanistan parent, while Skunk passes on its oversized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrasting backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin. Its potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms. GDP blesses growers with massive yields which are ready for harvest following a 60 day flowering time indoors.

And if you get lucky a purple Pheno will pop at the end and you will know what they are.
1638809786552.png

I am just a text away

Gorilla Glue , from the description , should have fuel solvent earthy fragrances

GG4 potency is higher THC than average.
flavor & aroma
earthy

top effect
relaxed

Original Glue, also known as "Gorilla Glue," "Original Glue," "GG4," and "Gorilla Glue #4" is a potent hybrid marijuana strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with Original Glue (GG4).

GDP sounds more like a fruity fragrance......

THC 17%CBD —Myrcene
calmingenergizing

Granddaddy Purple effects are mostly calming.
low THChigh THC

Granddaddy Purple potency is higher THC than average.
flavor & aroma
grape

top effect
sleepy

Granddaddy Purple is an indica marijuana strain that goes by many different names, including "Grand Daddy Purp," "Granddaddy Purps," "GDP," and "Grandaddy Purple Kush." Popularized in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross of Mendo Purps, Skunk, and Afghanistan. This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Mendo Purps and Afghanistan parent, while Skunk passes on its oversized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrasting backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin. Its potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms. GDP blesses growers with massive yields which are ready for harvest following a 60 day flowering time indoors.
Wow both of them sound great to me. Can’t wait till they’re ready to sample. Flowers are to small to smell the difference yet but the tent smells great when I open it up.

Latest posts

Back