Does anyone know why the leaves have curled up and gone brown?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triptwo

Reaction score
They have been inside on the window sill in full sunlight most of the day.
Temperatures dip to around 15c 57f at night.
I've been feeding them a very diluted water mixture using biobizz nutrients. Could I have used too much feed?

Also I started them in miracle grow indoor plant soil.

I have just transplanted them to a slightly larger pot with biobizz lightmix soil.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

It's an autoflower Northern lights I believe. Only 2 seeds made it out of the soil and 1 of them looks pretty much dead.

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_151259.jpg
    IMG_20220517_151259.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 19
They have been inside on the window sill in full sunlight most of the day.
Temperatures dip to around 15c 57f at night.
I've been feeding them a very diluted water mixture using biobizz nutrients. Could I have used too much feed?

Also I started them in miracle grow indoor plant soil.

I have just transplanted them to a slightly larger pot with biobizz lightmix soil.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

It's an autoflower Northern lights I believe. Only 2 seeds made it out of the soil and 1 of them looks pretty much dead.
Yes over fed, that MG soil has nutes in it Have to be careful on how much they need to be fed

Thank you! Do you know if the BioBizz light soil mix will be better than the miracle grow?

I have never used Bio Bizz soil but from what I read it looks like a more manageable soil , nutrients can be added to match what is being grown , whereas with Miracle Grow , it just needs water and maybe some cal-mag

ill wager that the Miracle Grow is a lot less expensive than the Bio Buzz dirt

Yup... especially if your using an MG soil that is designed to feed for 6mos..

And, problem is, when you stress a plant this early on your yield can suffer if it doesn't recover well.. sometimes you better to start over if you have the seed stock.. all part of the learning curve man...

Latest posts

Back