does cookies in the oven vapo out the THC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
If you make cannabutter and use it to make cookies will the 375 degree temps you cook them at have any effect on the THC?

i thought your not suposed to cook over 250-275 C because it deos cook thc at a higher temp
most time ive used the valcano we sent it to 350 375 C

thc wont vaporize until 360+ degrees from what ive read... if you bake your cookies at 375 i would say you cooked most of the tch out of them... I bake my edibles at 325 and have never had an issue... lightweights usually will fall asleep from 1 chocolate chip cookie.... and i makemy butter with my leftovers from my volcano... :hubba:

JAAM-
I bake my edibles at 325 and have never had an issue... lightweights usually will fall asleep from 1 chocolate chip cookie....
Same here.

eww burned vapd leftovers in my food? that s*** smells like...well s***!

Smells like burnt old ciggs, wood, and popcorn. If your getting high from your trash then your not vaping right.

OGKushman said:

Smells like burnt old ciggs, wood, and popcorn. If your getting high from your trash then your not vaping right.

well dont eat'em....? ;) :doh:

oh i make my edibles with my CO2 budderwax made from trim leaf...

taste....well lets say i get a lot of "these sure dont taste like any weed is in there"...:rofl:...yea well have another!

doesnt taste like its got leafs in it cause there isnt any:D

OGKushman said:
oh i make my edibles with my CO2 budderwax made from trim leaf...

taste....well lets say i get a lot of "these sure dont taste like any weed is in there"...:rofl:...yea well have another!

doesnt taste like its got leafs in it cause there isnt any:D

:rolleyes: Wow... you must make the best edibles on Earth.... dont pat yourself on the back to hard...

Whats your deal ant? Im sorry i wouldnt eat your used weed. Why not melt your pipe resin into butter if your gonna add in used marijuana.

I spend many hours in collectives and i formally test many new edibles offered for donation. Id say i know what a good cookie tastes like and what a good cookie will do to you.

I understand you are making these for personal consumption, but i/like many need strong edibles that dont taste like greenary for three big reasons:
1. tolerance
2. health, smoking is catching up
3. gag reflex, i cant force down what dont taste good

So again, sorry if i was "patting myself on the back too hard";)

:D

iv herd folks eating vaped weed i just vaped for the first time the other night and im with og on that i wouldnet eat that the ash tray wher mine went when im eating mj i like to taste its flavors

ross said:
If you make cannabutter and use it to make cookies will the 375 degree temps you cook them at have any effect on the THC?

375 is getting there. I see no reason why you can't play it safe and bake at 350. That's the temp I use all of the time.

thc vaporizes at like 356 degrees F, therefore if you bake at 375 yes you will vape out all of the thc.

OGKushman said:

LoL not everyone sucks on thier vape to popcorn it. he didnt say he eats his vaped weed, he makes cannabutter with it. ive done this it dosent taste as bad as you think. why not get medicated off your hard earned crop one last time? especially if you dont popcorn the hell outta your meds in the vape, dam I hate when ppl popcorn my sh*t. its like getting the blunt or joint and the person before you inserted it halfway in there mouth and left the taste of whatever they were eating last night on it.

Latest posts

Back