Does my clones look ok???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaz1873

Reaction score
Hi fellow stoners

I went to check my new babies today and most of the leaves are kinda drooping over and at the end of some of the leaves its has went kinda yellow..im new to growing sticky icky its my first time so just wondering if any uz dudes can help me...ive had them in a propagtor since saturday 25th nov and im just been giving them tap water..cheers man

DSC01250.JPG

DSC01252.JPG

DSC01253.JPG

DSC01254.JPG

DSC01255.JPG

DSC01257.JPG

DSC01258.JPG

DSC01260.JPG

DSC01261.JPG

It's really hard to say if your clones are ok or not. They seem ok. A little drooping is common with cuttings. The next time you take cuttings leave only one sun leaf per/cutting on. This will slow the transpiration rate and help the cutting survive.

Good luck man, and let us know how they do.

Stoney Bud said:
It's really hard to say if your clones are ok or not. They seem ok. A little drooping is common with cuttings. The next time you take cuttings leave only one sun leaf per/cutting on. This will slow the transpiration rate and help the cutting survive.

Good luck man, and let us know how they do.

cheers stoney bud..it was my mate who done the cutting for my but im sure there was only one leaf on it..it must of grown over the past 5 days..i got a digital ph meter do i need to calibrate it..how do i do this??

jaz1873 said:
cheers stoney bud..it was my mate who done the cutting for my but im sure there was only one leaf on it..it must of grown over the past 5 days..i got a digital ph meter do i need to calibrate it..how do i do this??
A full grown sun leaf grew on a cutting in 5 days? Damn! I want some O that stuff! Hhaahahaha, just kiddin. That's not possible. It's no big deal, but with a slower transpiration rate, the cuttings have a much better time of rooting.

As for the ph meter, I'm an old feller and haven't ever had any use for one. I've never owned one. I've been growing weed for so long, I just do what I know to do. You'll be able to do that as well after 40 years of growing MJ. You'll have to find out how to do that from one of these younger fellas here.

Good luck to you man!!!

Stoney Bud said:
A full grown sun leaf grew on a cutting in 5 days? Damn! I want some O that stuff! Hhaahahaha, just kiddin. That's not possible. It's no big deal, but with a slower transpiration rate, the cuttings have a much better time of rooting.

As for the ph meter, I'm an old feller and haven't ever had any use for one. I've never owned one. I've been growing weed for so long, I just do what I know to do. You'll be able to do that as well after 40 years of growing MJ. You'll have to find out how to do that from one of these younger fellas here.

Good luck to you man!!!

yeah man your right about he cutting..just checked the pics i took when i first put it in the propagator hehe..but i will bare that in mind for the next time dude..old skool smoker then yeah :D yup hope it grow it successfully as u for the next 40 years ;) cool man am sure someone in hear will know the score about this ph meter..its brand new and i dont know if u have to calibrate it before u can use it...how do u put a link to something(my grow journal) in the box where u write replys top threads and stuff..peace out

jaz1873 said:
yeah man your right about he cutting..just checked the pics i took when i first put it in the propagator hehe..but i will bare that in mind for the next time dude..old skool smoker then yeah :D yup hope it grow it successfully as u for the next 40 years ;) cool man am sure someone in hear will know the score about this ph meter..its brand new and i dont know if u have to calibrate it before u can use it...how do u put a link to something(my grow journal) in the box where u write replys top threads and stuff..peace out
Thanks man. I have a hell of a cold right now. I feel like crap. I'll outlive it and live another 26 years so I can say I'm a hundred! I want to do that.

To use a link, just copy it from your browser address bar while you're on the page and then paste it into your reply.

Stoney Bud said:
Thanks man. I have a hell of a cold right now. I feel like crap. I'll outlive it and live another 26 years so I can say I'm a hundred! I want to do that.

To use a link, just copy it from your browser address bar while you're on the page and then paste it into your reply.

Move aside old timer.... Ph Pens come pre-calibrated... try it under your tap water to be sure... it should show between 7.0-8.0 or so.
Calibrating is easy... just turn it on... sit the electrode in ~7.0 ph buffer solution... adjust the adjustment screw until the ph pen reads 7.0.. then put the electrode in 4.0ph buffer solution and it should go down in a minute to 4.0 ph.. bam, done....
Never reuse buffer solution... always pour it into a lil cup when calibrating the pen.. and throw it out when ur done using it.

cheers for that lads :D i take your advice with confidence..uz are the mj expert...going to check my babies tomorrow so ill get some more piccies..peace out :joint:

Latest posts

Back