Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Does size really matter???????

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Well, it does wen you smoke'n BLUNTS!!! These are the size my blunt's daily, what bout you?

2005_0425updates0003.JPG

yogi dc

Reaction score
nice blunt pimpin, have you ever took a titan and stuffed it. man you could pack about 1/2 oz in to it. last summer me and a few friends stuffed four of them and did not stop smoking it untill it was all gone. man i was high that whole day.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
We packed bout 6 1/2 grams of bomb. It was long lasting and I got high f@$k!!!!
NickTheQuick said:
now that is one nice fattie, how much u got packed into that

P

pranicfever

can i just ask this.. why would you waste that much weed.. when you could pack 4 bowls and be high all day.. not that i haven't wasted that much weed at a time.. but i guess this is just me being all conservative.. gotta make what i can afford last

truthxpride

Reaction score
pranicfever said:
can i just ask this.. why would you waste that much weed.. when you could pack 4 bowls and be high all day.. not that i haven't wasted that much weed at a time.. but i guess this is just me being all conservative.. gotta make what i can afford last
why not both??:D

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Cause I have a sh%t load of bud I can smoke and the price I get it for is fairly low, Try $100 a Quarter Pound of bomb (The prices fell down over hear). Living next to the border has it's advantages, hahahahahahaha!
pranicfever said:

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
I'm with pranic on that. I can never seem to hit one over 3 times, so would be a waste to roll that big of a joint... I like loading a fresh bowl, and still I have a hard time cashing it out.

But I'm not a blunt man. Allways thought it was a waste of weed. I have noticed that the younger generation does like the blunts better than I do....

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I'm with weedog and pranic. Wait until you get your first good toke off your homegrown sensi. Then try to finish a blunt that size. lol

but do have to admit. that is one **** of a hawg leg.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
AZshwagg said:
Cause I have a sh%t load of bud I can smoke and the price I get it for is fairly low, Try $100 a Quarter Pound of bomb (The prices fell down over hear). Living next to the border has it's advantages, hahahahahahaha!
Yeah but which border? 1/4 lb of mexican brick is NOT good weed sweetie ;) I grew up on it! cough, cough, cough!

P

pranicfever

You need to get yourself some High Quality B.C. Creeper and smoke a blunt that fat..
Just seems a waste of weed to me. Why smoke so much at once.. roll a normal blunt.. cos it's seems like the right idea.. and save a lil pot.. and roll another one.. if you so choose.. but at least you have twice the smokeage.. but cutting down. Don't get me wrong i've rolled a 1/2 into a blunt before that ***** was tight.. but i mean.. it really is a waste of weed

AZshwagg

Reaction score
I'll have to dissagree wit you, Cause you prob. got dirt mexi brick which has been most likely has been handeled wrong, I dont know where u live but if it's anywhere up north or not next to mexico you prob. got the the dirt shippment. Cause over here in AZ the bud come fresh and green w/ purple hairs, also smells as good as kind bud. Plus, wen I add it up I pay bout .45 cents per gram so it isn't that bad and the blunt stays on longer and doesn't run. But.
GreenDayGirl said:
Yeah but which border? 1/4 lb of mexican brick is NOT good weed sweetie ;) I grew up on it! cough, cough, cough!

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

How about this for size. The bigger bud weighs 16 grams the smaller one weighs 10 grams. PAPAYA

100_1767.jpg

FaTal1

Do I lOoK hIgH???
Reaction score
i used to smoke like 4 blunts a day and by like the 4th one it done even get me more high it really just kills my high and makes me want to sleep so now i just smoke one and get high and smoke another and i will be coo for the rest of the day intell my high go away cuz it is a waste smoking so much weed at once one bowl of the **** i get has me trippin hahaha if you get some buds with them purple hairs can you take a pic of the buds i wanna see your purple buds i usually dont believe people when they say they get that purple cuz when they show it, it only got like 3 purple hairs if you got some purple like LdyLunatic has im gonna have to move out there and get some of that **** hahaha

Latest posts