Does size really matter???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Well, it does wen you smoke'n BLUNTS!!! These are the size my blunt's daily, what bout you?

2005_0425updates0003.JPG

nice blunt pimpin, have you ever took a titan and stuffed it. man you could pack about 1/2 oz in to it. last summer me and a few friends stuffed four of them and did not stop smoking it untill it was all gone. man i was high that whole day.

We packed bout 6 1/2 grams of bomb. It was long lasting and I got high f@$k!!!!
NickTheQuick said:
now that is one nice fattie, how much u got packed into that

can i just ask this.. why would you waste that much weed.. when you could pack 4 bowls and be high all day.. not that i haven't wasted that much weed at a time.. but i guess this is just me being all conservative.. gotta make what i can afford last

pranicfever said:
can i just ask this.. why would you waste that much weed.. when you could pack 4 bowls and be high all day.. not that i haven't wasted that much weed at a time.. but i guess this is just me being all conservative.. gotta make what i can afford last

why not both??:D

Cause I have a sh%t load of bud I can smoke and the price I get it for is fairly low, Try $100 a Quarter Pound of bomb (The prices fell down over hear). Living next to the border has it's advantages, hahahahahahaha!
pranicfever said:

I'm with pranic on that. I can never seem to hit one over 3 times, so would be a waste to roll that big of a joint... I like loading a fresh bowl, and still I have a hard time cashing it out.

But I'm not a blunt man. Allways thought it was a waste of weed. I have noticed that the younger generation does like the blunts better than I do....

I'm with weedog and pranic. Wait until you get your first good toke off your homegrown sensi. Then try to finish a blunt that size. lol

but do have to admit. that is one hell of a hawg leg.

AZshwagg said:
Cause I have a sh%t load of bud I can smoke and the price I get it for is fairly low, Try $100 a Quarter Pound of bomb (The prices fell down over hear). Living next to the border has it's advantages, hahahahahahaha!
Yeah but which border? 1/4 lb of mexican brick is NOT good weed sweetie ;) I grew up on it! cough, cough, cough!

You need to get yourself some High Quality B.C. Creeper and smoke a blunt that fat..
Just seems a waste of weed to me. Why smoke so much at once.. roll a normal blunt.. cos it's seems like the right idea.. and save a lil pot.. and roll another one.. if you so choose.. but at least you have twice the smokeage.. but cutting down. Don't get me wrong i've rolled a 1/2 into a blunt before that ***** was tight.. but i mean.. it really is a waste of weed

I'll have to dissagree wit you, Cause you prob. got dirt mexi brick which has been most likely has been handeled wrong, I dont know where u live but if it's anywhere up north or not next to mexico you prob. got the the dirt shippment. Cause over here in AZ the bud come fresh and green w/ purple hairs, also smells as good as kind bud. Plus, wen I add it up I pay bout .45 cents per gram so it isn't that bad and the blunt stays on longer and doesn't run. But.
GreenDayGirl said:
Yeah but which border? 1/4 lb of mexican brick is NOT good weed sweetie ;) I grew up on it! cough, cough, cough!

How about this for size. The bigger bud weighs 16 grams the smaller one weighs 10 grams. PAPAYA

100_1767.jpg

i used to smoke like 4 blunts a day and by like the 4th one it done even get me more high it really just kills my high and makes me want to sleep so now i just smoke one and get high and smoke another and i will be coo for the rest of the day intell my high go away cuz it is a waste smoking so much weed at once one bowl of the shit i get has me trippin hahaha if you get some buds with them purple hairs can you take a pic of the buds i wanna see your purple buds i usually dont believe people when they say they get that purple cuz when they show it, it only got like 3 purple hairs if you got some purple like LdyLunatic has im gonna have to move out there and get some of that shit hahaha

Latest posts

Back