Does Smokin Around Plants Damage Them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
i see in my grow area that smoke is getting in on top of them would this harm them in anyway sound's stupid but had to ask

Yes smoking around your plants is not good for them. Not sure how much damage it causes but you shouldn't do it.

It cant be good but I smoke like a chimny in my bedroom and grow in the closet and cant say ive had a problem.

you can smoke with them, its not good for them though; because it basically clogs up there pores.
But i always enjoyed smoking around my plants for some reason, so i bought these things called Leave Wipes. you just gently wipe down the leaves.
Wiping the leaves is good even if you dont smoke around the plants, it will remove any dust from the pores, and just clean the leaves.
i believe they even make ones that repel spider mites.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Yes smoking around your plants is not good for them. Not sure how much damage it causes but you shouldn't do it.
Well,thanks TBG!! I always smoke with my plants at all stages.I just love sitting there smokin out and looking at my6 plants.:D

i used to smoke cigs in my grow room.

until someone told me that cigarettes can carry a tobacco virus
that kills MJ plants.

since then.. Smoking my Marlboro Lights in the grow room is a big NO NO..

ok thats just crazy,
I never smoke ciggs around the Girls, i always thought that wouldnt be good.
and plus, why would you want your nuggets to smell like it just put out a cigg?

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
ok thats just crazy,
I never smoke ciggs around the Girls, i always thought that wouldnt be good.
and plus, why would you want your nuggets to smell like it just put out a cigg?

As ive said Ive smoked pounds of tobbaco in my room and no ill effects.
My buds are the tasty and dont smell like smoke.

And if it slowed down my growth rate then thank God it did or I they would have went thru the roof.

Latest posts

Back