does smoking weed stunt your growth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parkingjoe said:
well im 45 years old tomorrow and dont condone kids smoking weed...

it leads to all sorts of mental probs inc paranoia in particular and dependency on soft drugs....

but on a seperate note im 11' 9" tall and only started smoking wedd last week...

pkj

:holysheep:

PKJ used to drink Superthrive and Iguana grow....personally I'm taller lying down... :D:D:D

Ah, give the lad a break. Took a lot of courage telling us that. Everything sounds like it's working ok to me. Don't worry about it.

As others said I'd wait to finish college before smoking weed. It can make people lazy. Plenty of time mate.

ya bro like my whole life ive looked younger and been shorter then all my buddies and i started smokin like 2 years ago, 2 times a week for the past 3 months, im 5,2 still have a high voice, like *** should i quit smoking, is it gonna stunt my growth or delay anythin, someone who knows plz reply

ya bro like my whole life ive looked younger and been shorter then all my buddies and i started smokin like 2 years ago, 2 times a week for the past 3 months, im 5,2 still have a high voice, like *** should i quit smoking, is it gonna stunt my growth or delay anythin, someone who knows plz reply

resin all i can say is if ur worried about it try quiting and see what happens, i smoked since i was 14 - 15 and im still 6'2'' deep voice.. but that isnt to say that its the same for all.. but imho do what u feel is right.. i guess. but ive never heard about it disrupting puberty or what eve.. u could be just a lil late or sumthing.. and how old are you?? and how old were u when u started smoking?? that might help a lil more. if ur 28 and still look young with a squeaky voice well sad to say ur screwed.. lol but if ur idk 16 u might still have your growth spurt...

hope that helps.. :hitchair:

hey i smoked before i hit puberty and now its been a couple of years and im 5,2 and still high voice and ****, is weed stunting my growth or delaying anything, someone plz help

i started smokin weed before i hit pubert, now its been a couple of years and i still havent and im 5,2 high voice and everythin, is weed stunting my growth or delaying anythin

i started smokin weed before i hit pubert, now its been a couple of years and i still havent and im 5,2 high voice and everythin, is weed stunting my growth or delaying anythin

lol you are only 15 wait till puberty hits thats when you will grow...

I think your growth can be stunted if your mom smoked, I think my mom smoked hillbilly tobacco, that's what they called it back then. I'm 43 and 5'2 came out a little early. LOL, "yep I'm 1" taller than a legal little person" LOL , don't worry be happy, we all have unique heights.

soofaded said:
oh i was just wondering because im 15 and im still 5`7 i havnt grown an inch since 8th grade and im in 9th now and im gettin worried haha and im quit yesterday so woudl that help

When they say bud stunts your growth they aren't refering to your physical stature. It is the emotional and mental stunting that will take place in "stunting your growth".

stoners were here thread 2 yrs old bet he is taller now and 17 yrs almost old enough to be a member

IME smoking marijuana DOES NOT stunt your growth I have smoked since I was 8 yrs old according to my family and stand 6'7" and weight 300 lb

Latest posts

Back