does smoking weed stunt your growth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofaded

Reaction score
oh i was just wondering because im 15 and im still 5`7 i havnt grown an inch since 8th grade and im in 9th now and im gettin worried haha and im quit yesterday so woudl that help

no im 6;4 and when i was smoking since i was 14 i was growing like crazy,when i was 14 i was 5 10 now 22 im 6'4 grew fast over the summers

hahahahaha, sorry dude. I started tokin when I was 15. I'm 6'2" and my kids came out normal. I have never really stopped smoking. but from your other post, stay stopped until you graduate. plenty of time to party later. Finish high school.

yeah thats true. but.. once in a while blazin wud be fun haha .. but im goin to rehab soon and then im gnna get probation .. so thats gnna keep me off for a while

thats what we all say,soon as you get out thats the first thing,if you were ever locked up and get out juve has anybody notice when you smoke a cigg the filtered feels small as shit like a virginia slim

lols never went to juvy dont plan on it either haha

no ,your still young wee one, men grow into there 20s..I grew another inch from 19-23 after I had babies .Pot does hinder some emotional growth though ,smoking away problems and woes stops you from attaining skills to deal with issues as an adult.Smoke for fun . I reccomend dealing with emotions, and saving weed for good times

well you think its bad scence im 15 to smoke a couple of blunts almost every weekend?

if your just smoking on weekends i would say your completely fine. Alot of people smoke all day everyday when they are not at work/school/whatever.

what about smoking ciggerates does that stunt your growth ? probably huh... if you smoke everyday

i dont think anything stunt your growth? its just your genes when i was 13 i was 5'3 and now im 17 and iam 5'7 hahaha sounds good to me

yeah im short i know...but im still growing i never said i stop growing

aha shitt i think smokin ciggz/bud stunted our growth a lil cuhs im 5`7 or 5`6½

you better get a girl that thats 5.2it makes you look less of a man

hahaha its coo i went out with a girl that was taller then me haha.. some people arent shady

i like em short lol shortest i like my girls would be 5'0 any shorter than that no thnx lol i would never go out with a firl taller then me that would look funny my ex was 5'0 dam she was sexy

mutt ; wants normal of a kid (hahaha)

rasta said:
mutt ; wants normal of a kid (hahaha)

hahahahaha, no alternating arms or two heads.
I'll even be happier if no purple hair. hahahahaha

Latest posts

Back