Does your Indoor Grow stick out like a sore them during Winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always check that out Hammy when we have snow. It did do that a little but on the back of the house thank goodness.

Great point.

LOL--there is an advantage to being able to exhaust under your house rather than through the attic.

I live in an area that has a lot of geothermal. It is very easy in the winter to see where the geothermal lines run--that is the place there is no snow. The hill to my place is called "The Luge". At the bottom of the hill, a geothermal line runs under the asphalt and melts a strip about 5' wide across the road. Sometimes that is the only way we get slowed down coming off the hill.

Now that there is funny Hammy. Lol

LOL that is funny. on the other hand, it shows the hypocrisy of these cops, they could have easily turned a blind eye. what if someone placed a furnace burner in his attic? would lack of snow by itself be enough for getting a search warrant by? i wonder, how the hell were they able to get a search warrant for the house in that pic and that is in Amsterdam... hmmm

It wasn't the first time they've seen this. I've seen several similar over the years.

DD

On a single detached home Your roof could actually look like that from poor insulation, but in row houses it does stick out a bit much, I would think this alone would not allow for a search warrant.

Latest posts

Back