Does your other half smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girl and i also say that we will smoke untill we cant smoke any more.

all the girls i have dated dont know i smoke i just find out if they dont and if they dont then i knda keep that in the closet i know thats kinda bad but i dont wanna lose them over that ya know

A.K. said:
all the girls i have dated dont know i smoke i just find out if they dont and if they dont then i knda keep that in the closet i know thats kinda bad but i dont wanna lose them over that ya know

In the past that always got me into drama and a break-up. When I met my wife (she doesn't really smoke just once in a while when I ask her). She was not cool about it at all when we first met. I just said its a part of who I am. Not an addiction, just something I will do forever. I said take it or leave it. Been married over 5 years. she helps me grow my own. and she is my best freind. She is completely cool about it now. She just don't like to smoke except on special occasions or something. just my 2 cents.

Thats cool mutt sounds like you got something good going on there. I hope that one day my girl will get in to growing also and help me our garden, i say our garden because she liks to smoke what ever i grow.

I think it's cool that this is something that me and my husband can do together. Growing has been a lot of fun so far, we talk bout what it is we exactly wanna do. It's nice havin somethin to do and talk bout:) Although, there has been a few times that i've woken up in the middle of the night and caught him sitting at the closet looking at the girls.

yogi dc said:
Thats cool mutt sounds like you got something good going on there. I hope that one day my girl will get in to growing also and help me our garden, i say our garden because she liks to smoke what ever i grow.

ahh but yogi...i bet you may be growing for her forever...i bet she loves your gardening better than anyone elses and enjoys her stone that much more cause her sweetie grew it for her ;)

Latest posts

Back