Doesn't look healthy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerbud

Reaction score
My plants leaves are turning yellow and they kinda of look like they are curling up on the sides of the leaves what does this indicate? I am currently using Foxfarm soil and grow big and tiger bloom nutes. It is in the 4 week of flowering.Any help would be great!

powerbud said:
My plants leaves are turning yellow and they kinda of look like they are curling up on the sides of the leaves what does this indicate? I am currently using Foxfarm soil and grow big and tiger bloom nutes. It is in the 4 week of flowering.Any help would be great!
Need a bit more info mang. How often are you feeding them nutes and how much? What is your PH?

I feed them nutes every other watering and Im not sure what the ph is set at currently. How would I be able to change the pH if needed? They look like their getting to much nutes but im only using a 1tbls of grow big and 2 tsp of tiger bloom.

Sorry mang but i was trying to find that thread on adjusting your PH but had no luck. :( I would go ahead and give them a flush with plain water and give them less nutes and see what happens. I would see what a few of the other members have to say. ;)

hey i had/have this problem , i use foxfarm nutes, and its a soil grow, my runt plant has what yours does, didnt really seem to be an issue tho , i think its ph fluxuation , i cant spell, but others it should brobibly be fine

damn i must be tired or high on resin , post a couple pics, my 3 are 4 weeks into flowering to , id like to see what yours look like

Latest posts

Back