Dog trippin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonConSemillas

Seed Safe
Reaction score
We have a 2 month old chiuaua in our house, so the other day when we wanted to smoke a joint, she took a little piece of hash, about half the size of rice.

She tripped for 2 days, got paranoid about everything. After sleeping about 16 hours/day she is now ok.

Lesson learned. She weights about 1kg, so for her to eat that piece of hash was a little bit too much.

Anyone else has pets getting high stories? :D

when i was young i had few of my troops in my room doin bukets[gravity/hits] my sis boxer was in the room ,,, i sucked 1 up and blew it in its face ,,, it went bonkers and started growling at me and my budies this dog was strong and was runig round my room head buting every one in its way he had us traped in ther for bout half hour all baked and scared to move at 1 piont i thout i may have to kill it to get out away from it,,, dope and dogs dont mix iv read bout dogs eating hash and dieing it ment to be right bad for ther livers,,peace [j]

DonConSemillas said:
We have a 2 month old chiuaua in our house, so the other day when we wanted to smoke a joint, she took a little piece of hash, about half the size of rice.

She tripped for 2 days, got paranoid about everything. After sleeping about 16 hours/day she is now ok.

Lesson learned. She weights about 1kg, so for her to eat that piece of hash was a little bit too much.

Anyone else has pets getting high stories? :D

She "took" a piece? Or you gave her a piece?

Either way, shame on you. Two reason: She's a dog. She's an infant.

Would you feed a baby hash? Or let a baby "take" some?

Yeah I have an animal dope story. Some dumb SOB fed his kitten a hit of acid. The cat never had a sense of balance again. Couldnt jump off a table and land on it's feet---couldnt always make the jump onto the table, anyway.

Real funny, huh?

Lass

jesuse said:
when i was young i had few of my troops in my room doin bukets[gravity/hits] my sis boxer was in the room ,,, i sucked 1 up and blew it in its face ,,, it went bonkers and started growling at me and my budies this dog was strong and was runig round my room head buting every one in its way he had us traped in ther for bout half hour all baked and scared to move at 1 piont i thout i may have to kill it to get out away from it,,, dope and dogs dont mix iv read bout dogs eating hash and dieing it ment to be right bad for ther livers,,peace [j]

Too bad he didnt REALLY go off EDIT.

I see this place is still EDIT as the last time I dropped in.

Dropping back out

Lass

easy there squeezy...you wake up on the wrong foot today my friend? these people come in peace, and mean no harm to our best friends i'm sure.

afterall, it was YOUR friend that gave a cat a hit of sid! we were discussing weed/pet stories. go wash your hands and face, and come back and play nice, or i'll see ya in the funny papers! sheesh...

well, i had a great buzz, and i had another story, but i think i'll just pass on by now before i get hit with a black kettle!;)

told ya people get sore about pets being dosed round here...but in reality, most of us have two things in close common. that is we love our weed, and we deffinately love our pets...some will even kill over both!!!

and for the record lass, i've never dosed one of my pets with anything. they are curious, and like to lick everything. especially when it hits the floor...

peace out...

good post irish..thanks!

I find 'name calling' and 'violence' .....infantile...:D sorry, just can't help it. It reminds me of grade school..:rofl:...

Irish, i enjoyed your story and want to hear the other one. Cracks me up that the little dude protected your stuff. Love it. thanks for the giggle.

Lass, sorry you feel that way. If I know one thing about the folks here at MP, we LOVE our animals.

Hands down, I think Nova dosing his dog is by far the coolest weed/pet story I have ever heard.

I have noticed that if pets have a choice to leave the room or stay in the room when I/we smoke, they usually choose the same thing every time, but the choice they make is dependent upon the animals personality.

My friend had a dog that would wake up from sleep if he heard the bong being hit from across the house. He would make his way into the room and follow the bong from person to person. I also had a cat that disliked it very much and would actually leave room and return after it had eventually cleared out.

The smell of MJ gets my dog excited, but that is because I usually throw the ball for her when I am smoking in the back yard and she has started to relate the smell of MJ to play time.

My intention wasnt to get her high, not by eating it atleast. She can smoke with no problem. She found a little piece that fell on the floor. We got scared at first, of course, but we tried to make her trip as good as we could, by playing with her.

Ill come with some crop photos mb tomorrow and ill post a pic of her too.

Bless.

LassChance said:
Too bad he didnt REALLY go off EDIT.

I see this place is still EDIT as the last time I dropped in.

Dropping back out

Lass
my post says dogs and dope dont mix and its realy bad for ther livers,,,, i wouldent recomend anyone give them pooch weed,hash ,,,,,too bad he didnt really go off why if you love dogs so much why this because beleave me the dog would come off worse[head on a stick] i love dogs cats them all ,,, but i was young and made meny mistakes in my youth ,,,peace smoke sum chum:p
p.s nova this dude gona love you my freind

OOookay, I have to share my story. Before I retired to learn to be a cannabis gardener, I trained service dogs. Papillons. Tiny enough to ride on laps in wheelchairs, so they wouldn't have to get their paws burned outside on hot, desert pavement.

I had a little 4 month old Papillon at the time, who'd finally earned "free in the house" priviliges once he learned to ring the doorbell to ask to go outside to eliminate.

One day, he came staggering out of the bedroom, all glassy-eyed, bumping into the hallway walls, falling down, getting back up, bumping into furniture. I swooped him up, got him to the vet in a nanosecond, certain he was coming out of an epileptic seizure.

The vet looks at him on the table, checks his eyes, says, "If I didn't know you as well as I do, I'd swear this puppy was stoned." He did all the blood tests, yadda yadda, and by then, puppy was back to his normal self.

We get home, and I go into the bedroom, notice my bedside table drawer was open. Ohhh, yeah, little service dog in training, who had learned to open and shut drawers and doors very well. Just had not learned to do it on command yet, not when he wanted to.

The entire ounce I had in my baggie was gone, disappeared. I crawl under the bed with a flashlight, and sure enough, the what's left of the stems and the ripped up baggie was right there, with his cache of toys.

To this day, he still loves the herb, and from that episode, I learned quickly to put my herb in mason jars he could not open. That was 11 years ago. Yet, come trim time, and he's always there, waiting for that errant fan leaf to fall.

And no, I never did admit to my vet that it was all my fault for teaching a 4 month old dog how to open and close doors and drawers before I installed baby latches on all of the stuff that opened and closed.

And yes, he eventually learned to do real service dog work, and on cue, not when he wanted to do it!

CapTrimTime.jpg

TrimTime.jpg

PapFetchCan.jpg

Pretty doggie MM.....

We shld all go blow a bowl and then revisit this thread...I had a feeling feelings wld get hurt once i saw this thread title. Lass I understand your anger about this whole subject but like has already been said. MP peeps love their animals...me included. Just got back from my vacation and me and the wife cldn't wait to see our cats. Been missing them for days. I know I cld be a better pet owner...most of us cld be but They are like my kids. I don't dose my cats but I cld be more cautious of leaving a bud or two laying around where they cld get it. Stoners love their animals....Peace out.

mm wot a great lil dog you have ther,,,,i find it amazing the things dogs can do once traind,,, onec when i was in prison and i had a stash of yeist to make some houch[booz],,, and the screws [prison officers] came in with the drug dogs to chek our peter[cell] ,,,i thout i was safe as id no weed or dope in ther but it came in run right up to my hide and found my yeist,,, i was shoked and couldent get my head round it,,, that lil dog found a lot that day,,, peeps alwas tried to sling them a lil treat[choclate] as ther pay cause when they get ther treat they stop ther work.. peace [j]

Latest posts

Back