dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
hey guys,,my son has a new hobbie he likes to wash the dogs,,i have no problem with that ,,I let him do it once a week(sat.)a buddy of mine tells me its not good to wash a dog that much,,ive had dogs my whole life but have never run into this so I don't no,,,any one know for sure ,,,,zig

Many people would pay to have someone wash their dogs. he he
Your Son could make some money doing something he likes. :)

Ziggy
Your buddy is right. Dogs have a natural oil in their fur to keep them from getting dry skin and in turn rashes.
It won't kill them but they do need that natural oil in their skin and fur.

Bathing that little bastid of mine is a blood sport -- Like bathing a running chainsaw -- He'll bleed ya !--He a 6 lb demon with teeth --He get a bath when he go to the groomers about once every 3-4 months whether he need it or not !-- I don't like to bleed !

the big dog loves the bath,,,heck he will even jump in the tub,,,the little dog not so much ,,,when bath time comes around he runs and hides ,,,he's never bit the boy but you can tell he does not like it ,,,i think he(the little dog)knows that bitting the boy is a one way ticket

Latest posts

Back