Don Consemillas 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, been missing a while, had some problems at home ( nothing serious to hurt the girls :p )

So, lets do a recap on what has been happening lately at DCS :D

- The ones in pots are starting to flower nice after 4 days of 12/12, theres a multitude of tastes and aromas in there :)
- Lost 2 of the Cheese that was saved from the guerilla grow, but the others are recovering well.
- We started using a new soil, called Cannacrem, one of the best things I saw :D. It creates some really huge monsters.

Ill be coming with some photos too soon, but for now we lost our camera :(
So, untill the next time, have a nice day ! ;)

PS: someone please turn off the heat in here !!

Damn you heat !

Mhm, so we're out of Sour Amnesia, cuz 1 died and 1 turned out male. The heat out here is killing them. We got them in the house for flowering them and we had some really big problems...

Hopefully they will recover and go well.

On the other side, we're soon from chopping 1 Critical express, 1 Mayday express and 2 Afghan Expresses :D looking forward.

Have a nice day and stay safe !

PS: dont stay in the sun too much :))

i think i know wat u mean its been triple digits(as we could only expect)since the fourth. couple clouds not doing their job:p . had a couple tiny autos wilting due to heat this morning. just saty in the shade and hydrate. looking good and safe growning Don

we finally got a taste of our first plants. so, lets recap:
( unfurtunately i dont have any photos :( )

critical express - has a niste citric ( orange, lime, lemon ) taste and kicks right in the head. the high is energic and very relaxing at the same time.

afghan express - has a somewhat hashish taste and it dries the mouth right at the first smokes. good fun and laughter high with tears even !! :D

mayday express - this one is a little hard to get, its still a little dry so we only got a taste of the little satellite buds. but i have to say that until now this is my favorite :D. it has a strong acid taste, the high is great, as it really chills you.

until the next time, be safe ! and stay out of the sun ! :)

- DCS crew

Hey everyone, its been some time.

I have some good news and some bad news, unfortunately.
One of our little puppies died monday morning, probably poisoned or by some snake bite. But, like every other things in life, every bad thing can have a good outcome, so the vet we took her monday morning got us a 1 year old labrador-like male. RIP little one :(

We had some busy days here at DCS, we've been trimming some of the afghan express, so here are some pics :

CIMG1349.jpgCIMG1355.jpgCIMG1356.jpgCIMG1357.jpgCIMG1366.jpg

Some bigger, some smaller we are proud of all our little girls :)

Ill come tomorrow with the flowering regulars.
Have a nice day and stay safe ! :hubba:

Sorry to hear that Don, if it wasn't a snake bite what do you think it was?

The vet also said it could be from growing too fast and her chest broke somewhere and she couldnt breathe. Anyway it was a sad day for us :<

So, as i promised here are some photos with the flowering ones :

CIMG1379.jpgCIMG1380.jpgCIMG1381.jpgCIMG1382.jpgCIMG1384.jpg

Have a nice afternoon ! ;)

after a little vacation, im back :D

ill come up with some new photos these days, stay tuned !

be safe !

First shots of the Early Afghani freshly trimmed top :D yummy.

I feel sorry that you can't feel the grape smell trough the photo :icon_smile: .

This is going to be something delicious :hubba:

CIMG1937.jpg
CIMG1938.jpg

Here are the latest photos I took the other day.

Here we have the last girls from the first grow and the start of the next one :D .

CIMG1986.jpgCIMG1987.jpgCIMG1988.jpgCIMG1989.jpg

Here are the little ones: Black Widow, Orange Haze, Orange Kush, Grandma's Autos ( :D ), Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Sour Amnesia and another one from Hortilab which name I can't recall now :holysheep: .
Ok, moving on ... :icon_smile:

CIMG1990.jpg
This is the Big Rasta. This still has a little way to go.
CIMG1991.jpgCIMG1992.jpgCIMG1993.jpg
This is the first African Cheese ( thanks to Buddy and Nol for these :eek: )
CIMG1994.jpgCIMG1995.jpgCIMG1997.jpgCIMG1999.jpg
This is her older sister, the other African Cheese that we had to support because we worried that it could break cuz of the weight of the buds :hubba: .

I'll come back with another batch of photos with the autos :D.
Until then have a wonderful day, stay safe and remember to keep a smile on your face :)

:48: puff puff pass

Is that last picture Powdery Mildew? I hope not! Lookin good

No, its BT, something that we spray against omids. It is 100% natural and even if you spray them and you harvest the next day it doesnt make a diference.

Latest posts

Back