Done processing my first three plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
White widow grown outside. Had a super wet and cold spring didn’t even get them in the ground until June 3rd. My first grow

Attachments

• CBF7DEDB-CEB1-4D83-BFD4-0782C765F72D.jpeg
    CBF7DEDB-CEB1-4D83-BFD4-0782C765F72D.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 24
enjoy that harvest...

we still have several plants hanging and four more to chop

those turkey bags average 1-2 lbs

4689B81B-73E2-4AFA-84E1-0200F742FA32.jpeg

Id love to grow that much but right now I just give it away to friends. I so enjoy the process of the grow.

good job on gifting the sacred herb......same here...we give a lot away to the elderly and shut in and less fortunate and of course , we give a lot away as presents during the holidays....

good job on gifting the sacred herb......same here...we give a lot away to the elderly and shut in and less fortunate and of course , we give a lot away as presents during the holidays....
Can you be my secret Santa ?
1634909109294.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I grow for my wife and enjoy the season, then spend the winter making a game plan for next year.
Learn to make edies instead of smoking, they last longer and brownies are my go to snack . Mellow out man

Learn to make edies instead of smoking, they last longer and brownies are my go to snack . Mellow out man
Oh yeah, I'm on it. The wife takes six ounces of dry weed dumps it in a all day crock pot with 2 pounds of butter, what a waste. As I start looking into butter I realize not heating your weed before you make butter is a big issue and a waste. I like gummies Amazon.com: ONGROK Butter Maker Machine, Tincture Machine, Oil Infuser, Edible Butter Maker, and Infuser Machine, Electric and Automatic Herbal Infusion Machine, 1-5 Cup Capacity for Small & Large Batches: Home & Kitchen

Oh yeah, I'm on it. The wife takes six ounces of dry weed dumps it in a all day crock pot with 2 pounds of butter, what a waste. As I start looking into butter I realize not heating your weed before you make butter is a big issue and a waste. I like gummies Amazon.com: ONGROK Butter Maker Machine, Tincture Machine, Oil Infuser, Edible Butter Maker, and Infuser Machine, Electric and Automatic Herbal Infusion Machine, 1-5 Cup Capacity for Small & Large Batches: Home & Kitchen
I always decarb my weed in oven 240degs F for 40 mins this activates the THC by converting THCA into THC (the good stuff) you can also add Lectin as a fat to help with the bodies absorption . (Butter in your case is the carrier Fat so none is needed for butter.

That’s my plan. I’m reading about it now. Want to try making edibles with water cured bud so there is no taste.

That’s my plan. I’m reading about it now. Want to try making edibles with water cured bud so there is no taste.
Comment on those results. I saw an old subcool video the other day and he was "washing butter" which was basically remelting it in water and bringing to a boil, let cool, remove butter piece from water.

Repeat with fresh water, each time it washes more of the green out until it is just yellow butter colorish. I want to try that with butter.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back