Done Yet???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like another week or so...I see some cloudy but most clear..tell us what type high you want?

What is the plant? what kind of high do you want. That is a beautiful shot. I think i would let it go longer unless it is a sativa and you want speedy.. Lovely. It will be stronger with more cloudy, you are still showing a lot of clear.

Thanks for the comeback Plants are Bag seed Sativa and? Will try to get some pics but camera is not loading.And the girls are sleeping right now. They seam to have stopped growing, just getting frosty. Was really worried about the leaves. I would like to get a more calming high out of them. Them "two plants"

a calming high comes from more amber

your going to try for: -0- clear, 60-75% cloudy, 40-25% amber

depending on how much Sativa is in the strain will determine how long it will take to get there.
(80 to 90+ days is possible but very unlikely)
:48:

PS
If your after a calm high may I suggest looking into some Indica leaning strains for your next grow.
(which you might want to start thinking about soonish)
They ripen "much" faster and are shorter ;)

Waiting Waiting :watchplant: Thanks will wait on the amber :ccc:

It is hard to wait.. I am going to BUY some pot today... I feel ya!~

I also am in need of a trip to the dispensary but just spent 30k on a solar system for the house. So I am getting to stoned to drive....:smoke1:

Wow congratulations on the solar power... Wow, tell us about it.

Thanks Rose The panels are sun power, Full 25 yr warranty, 6.5 KW system should take care of 70% of my energy usage, that's figuring when lights are on 12&12... Just to grow enough for Mom & I :yay:

I don't mean to sound stupid but I really wonder, do you have enough sun to run them? I know you do, but can they run on cloudy?

Rose As I was saying, I live in the blue hole of western Wa. Solar guy was here for 5 hrs figuring things out . Said that we are in one of the best areas in WESTERN WA. Plenty of light with the cool ocean breeze. the cool breeze keeps the pannel cool, making it more efficient. Plus house and roof angle are Perfect...

Systems in the area have out performed by 40% this summer...

That is just the best. We need to do that here. I think you live in a wonderful part of the state. I know that.

Latest posts

Back