dont bother more stupid stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

OK just kicking this around to have some fun and learn from the wealth of knowledge we have here amongst the Flowers. So have at it, ask anything within forum guidelines.

Why are cannabis leaves shaped all pointed along their edges?

In the insect kingdom what is the insect with the shortest lifespan?

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a bug that bored a round hole in the stem it killed the plant????

In the insect kingdom what is the insect with the shortest lifespan?Roster
The Mayfly lives 24hrs and drops dead...................
They live to mate ....................
1614025322667.png

Sorry, I though it was you.

The life cycle of mayflies consists of four stages: egg, nymph, subimago, and imago. ... Nymphal life may be as short as two weeks or as long as two years, although an annual cycle is most common. As many as 50 molts (periodic shedding of skin) may occur, depending on the species and the environment.

So you are right and wrong or that one roster. You should have said Adult Baetis Fly. The may fly is one of the most imitated fly's that fly fishermen use in the west. Both above and below water. I must tie 2 dozen variations of a May Fly or Baetis

Sorry, I though it was you.

The life cycle of mayflies consists of four stages: egg, nymph, subimago, and imago. ... Nymphal life may be as short as two weeks or as long as two years, although an annual cycle is most common. As many as 50 molts (periodic shedding of skin) may occur, depending on the species and the environment.

So you are right and wrong or that one roster. You should have said Adult Baetis Fly. The may fly is one of the most imitated fly's that fly fishermen use in the west. Both above and below water. I must tie 2 dozen variations of a May Fly or Baetis
That is why I created this thread to keep us thinking and using our minds
Thank You

Why does my car still smell like a cheeseburger, when I removed any of the remnants two days ago? My car has cheeseburger terps or something now.

Question of the day: Why is your avatar pooping a little round green guy? :)

Forrest left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?

A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it?

Latest posts

Back