Don't give up on them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
I was just sitting in my room tonight admiring my plants, checking them over for any issues that might be taken care of but I don't see any.
I would like to pay homage to these two plants and show you as an example why you shouldn't give up on them. If not for these two plants I would only have two females out of my first grow of seven seeds. These ladies pulled through outstandingly and turned out to be pretty nice plants.
The first one here (pics 1 & 2) is one from my earlier post that was all mangled. Despite being genetically inferior, abused, stunted it managed to grow into the tallest plant in the room, it's has grown 10" in the first week of flowering, she's a fighter. And though it's technically half a plant because it was broken in half after it was topped, it is developing Bud sites just like the two largest healthiest plants I have.
The second plant (pics 3,4&5) started life extremely stunted, I topped it once it developed a couple nodes but it was about a month behind everything else and a slow grower. It showed up late out of nowhere from a seed I discarded in the bucket because I assumed it would never sprout. After topping I don't recall it ever developing sideways it just developed two main stems instead of four. It is just as tall as the two large healthy plants and actually has the thickest top main stems. Both of them look as though they will generated a decent amount of yield despite their hardships and should serve as an example of why you shouldn't give up on them.

That last pic is just for show. 😁

Attachments

• 20220513_183230.jpg
    20220513_183230.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220325_165736.jpg
    20220325_165736.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220513_183240.jpg
    20220513_183240.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220513_183329.jpg
    20220513_183329.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220325_165724.jpg
    20220325_165724.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220513_183510.jpg
    20220513_183510.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
good deal

i cull all my runts nowadays but yeah , there was a time when I wanted to save every plant I grew

Idk maybe once they legalize it and I can throw them in my back yard and don't care I could be like that but still idk don't think I could do something like that Pute I wish a pheno or offshoot would be found to make them like rose bushes and come back every year.... maybe some scientists can do some genetic alterations or splicing.... but I guess why it's called a dream because seldomly do the ever happen in reality gotta get off here and quit scrolling threw posts lol

Idk maybe once they legalize it and I can throw them in my back yard and don't care I could be like that but still idk don't think I could do something like that Pute I wish a pheno or offshoot would be found to make them like rose bushes and come back every year.... maybe some scientists can do some genetic alterations or splicing.... but I guess why it's called a dream because seldomly do the ever happen in reality gotta get off here and quit scrolling threw posts lol
No doubt, I constantly wonder how long it will be before cannabis is spliced with some other plant to either make it grow extremely fast or make it perennial.

Clones those favorite phenos and keep them small but happy during the non-outside growing months(maybe under a few CFL or traditional fixture LED lights in a box. They can veg slowly and indefinitely then clone the clones when growing season comes around again. I have a 20+ year old poinsettia and they are supposed to be an annual plant like cannabis.

Latest posts

Back