Dorm Room Documentation- One bagseed- One dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkMystic

Reaction score
Here I am, The Pink Mystic, and Im trying to grow one plant in my dorm room. I really should have used fem seeds, but this all happened when I thought it would be fun to germinate some seeds out of my Mango Kush Sack, and it germed and grew quickly. I've been reading a lot about the topic, so I think that with your help, I could get a gorgeous bud plant of my own. Here are some pics, right now I have it in a foam cup (holes on the sides of the bottom in which it can get oxygen and water for the roots) with soil that my mom was growing her tomatoes in, with TONS of worm castings and such (and since it was my very own soil, its just more of my very own plant) (p.s, its really good soil), and Ive been using a coiled compact flourescent 40 watt bulb with 2600 Lumens two inches above the five day old mango kush bagseed. YES!

P.s. remember, I am growing this in my dorm room so I had to change a couple of things up, since If I got caught, I would probably get expelled.

Sour vice 001.jpg

Sour vice 005.jpg

Sour vice 027.jpg

Sour vice 028.jpg

Sour vice 034.jpg

awesome, i hope you have a handle on odor filtration or masking, and light leaks. You must plan well in such a hight traffic area. dont be stupid, you must plan and execute, dont put yourself at risk. Your in college to be smart, so be smart and plan your grow out carefully. sorry for the lecture, i wish you the best growers luck@#! by the way what is the q tip for? keep the diary going, we will be with u, if u need any help. And last but not least, pink mystic, youve got huge balls growing in a college dorm...

I see some babies. :D Stay safe and good luck on the grow. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya.

leelow said:
awesome, i hope you have a handle on odor filtration or masking, and light leaks. You must plan well in such a hight traffic area. dont be stupid, you must plan and execute, dont put yourself at risk. Your in college to be smart, so be smart and plan your grow out carefully. sorry for the lecture, i wish you the best growers luck@#! by the way what is the q tip for? keep the diary going, we will be with u, if u need any help. And last but not least, pink mystic, youve got huge balls growing in a college dorm...

Thanks Leelow, I really appreciate the input. Im taking all the necessary steps, even an escape plan in case she starts stinking too bad come flowering time. The Q tip was there just so I could compare size at first, and i dont dare take it out for the roots sake. Thanks for the help, and about the balls, I know... =)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I see some babies. :D Stay safe and good luck on the grow. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya.

I appreciate that your helping out, and I love this community. One question though, the two big leaves were flat out parallel with the dirt almost yesterday, and now it has curled up like a taco at the base of the leaf, near the stem, whilst the outsides of the leaves are flat and stuff. Is the light to close? How far away did you have them? And is the curling a result of the heat? Thanks for all the help you can give bro, much appreciated =)

Check the temp around the plant esp the leaves. Sounds like it is too hot or too dry.
I admire your guts. It was all I could do not to try and grow in my dorm room a couple years ago.

hello pink i am a first time grower but i have been reading here for a while ... i have read that a cfl is supposed to b 1-3 inches away depending on wattage.. i myself keep mine about 1.5 '' away ... in my opinion u might want to set that dome light up for 2 mayb 4 cfls cause when ur little girl gets bigger the cfls don't penatrate as good so get a good range of lights on it but .... but what i think i mist my little sprouts with a mister bottle at the base of the stem at the soil but this may not b right so pls check this before doing........... hope this helps good luck and stay safe.........

yes, it sounds like a heat problem, try to ventilate with a fan, or raise the lights up a little. Feel the leaves, they should not be hot, or to warm to the touch. adjust accordingly. p.s. the # 1 security rule= TELL NOBODY/TRUST NOBODY...lets see some more pics of your qtip, mr bigballs.
and by the way i vote you change your username=BIGBALLS

Your Moms: Thanks for the tip man, it was all i needed to want to do something about it.

Stoner: Im going to get another cfl of 42 watts and 2700 lumens so i'll have a double bulb set up. I really appreciate the tip on the inch of height, I couldnt find it anywhere.

Leelow: I changed up the system and now its getting some REALLY good ventilation. I'll post more pics in the morning after I wake up.

Thanks for everyones input!

Latest posts

Back