Dos SI dos with identity crisis.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I purposely pollinated one, I had so little "male material" I was thinking it wouldn't take. Boy, I had a ton of seeds! So I figured if something hermied, it wouldn't be just a few seeds. Wrong again! Which is a good thing, if that has to happen.

Bubba

Well, I guess one of them sprouted a wiener, found 5 seeds. How can such a small pollination" occur?

Oh well, no harm no foul.

Bubba

Usually when you get just a few seeds, it was a small nanner in the center of a bud that produced just enough to get the pretty chick knocked up, now ya gotta break it to her dad.. lmao.

2 ways you can look at it. Are the seeds dark and look normal, then they were created early on as it takes 6wks for
them to mature on plant. I'd plant them and grow them out, my guess is they are all female. Some landrace genetics do this naturally as of way of self preservation in the wild.. to quote Jurassic Park, nature always finds a way.. lol.

If a true full blown hermie you'd have nanners all over and seeds all over. then I'd throw them all out..

Usually when you get just a few seeds, it was a small nanner in the center of a bud that produced just enough to get the pretty chick knocked up, now ya gotta break it to her dad.. lmao.

2 ways you can look at it. Are the seeds dark and look normal, then they were created early on as it takes 6wks for
them to mature on plant. I'd plant them and grow them out, my guess is they are all female. Some landrace genetics do this naturally as of way of self preservation in the wild.. to quote Jurassic Park, nature always finds a way.. lol.

If a true full blown hermie you'd have nanners all over and seeds all over. then I'd throw them all out..
Already thrown out. They were dark and viable. Figured high risk if hermi and I have plenty of seeds right now.

Bubba

I feel ya on that.. But, one of the best crosses I've ever tasted came from seeds just like that. but yeah, when you have a seed collection begging to be grown right? lol

Latest posts

Back