Doses for eating pot. Making flatbread with pot.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve_reeves

Reaction score
Can anyone review the doses of eating pot for me and what effects I should expect. Like how much do people usually eat and what to expect at certain doses.
Also, I was thinking of mixing whole ground cannabis into flat-bread. I think that a small amount of oil is called for that gets brushed over the flat-bread before it cooks. Are there any precautions against doing that? Perhaps the amount I would use wouldn't even be very potent?

that depends on the quality of the bud you use and how much you use for it what you can do is bake it then start with a couple bites wait an hour and see what it does then adjust as you see fit be eating more or less of the bread if cooked right just a bit goes along way

After reading more into it, I wasn't interested in the flat-bread anymore. Most people gave recipes where you had to either make canna-butter or saute it (brown it or prepare it) over low heat for 5 minutes. I then became interested in the method where you steep it in the oil for like 3 days, thinking I would just mix it with juice and drink it. I then though of a 3rd method; I had made the tea base for this but not with pot. You would need a coffee grinder, a french press coffee maker and whole hemp seeds.

Grind whole hemp seeds in coffee grinder for about 7 tbsp. Bring 1 medium sized pot of water to boil. Fill coffee press with ground seeds and pour hot water over and replace lid. It makes an oily emulsion, more like oily tea than milk. I wonder what adding a gram or so of pot would do.

I just found a better source for the whole hemp seed. They are out of the UK at Biona - http://biona.co.uk/. This site mail orders them - http://www.realfoods.co.uk/
I just put these through my coffee mill and right away I could see the inner hemp nut, much bigger than nuts.com's and I think it smelled fresher too.

Latest posts

Back