Down the worm hole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t know he would have that reaction.
Oh,,, well that's different then. He didn't mean to act like a fool in front of his grandchild. Now I understand. 😒

Last edited:
Story ends he comes down gets up and tries to put his hands around son in laws throat. He is surrounded by then angry on fire he can’t help him self a fist fight is about to begin and then…….

Ohhhh Noooo
090773B7-F49D-4006-9CDD-0A8B0B5813E7.jpeg

Mad yet huh I got more. My mother took me to the zoo and the zookeeper asked how much you want for him.
No respect.

Last edited:
You guys remember the old Superman movies? I think it’s Superman 3 where the 3 bad guys are floating in space trapped in a shard of glass.
A buddy of mine tells a story. His son in law brings over some of that synthetic weed. He takes a big rip and believes he’s is getting sucked into one of those shards of glass and the only thing stopping it is holding onto his granddaughters hand. So there he is screaming scared he’s gonna get sucked into a shard of glass launched into space. Holding on to his granddaughter for dear life poor little girl is screaming and crying don’t know what’s goin on.Everyone else is trying to separate them but he can’t let her hand go or he’s gonna get sucked into a shard. I can’t see anything Superman related without thinking of that jackass clutching his granddaughter screaming for dear life.
Who is superman? I've never heard of him.
Cokes OK - maybe you should try diet coke.
When you get old all your teeth will fall out and you won't be able to bite 😊

Latest posts

Back