Dr.Autoflower's Double Tent Grow RRF, MI5, HBD and Jack The Ripper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
so i finally have the somewhat perfect set up. i just got a new 2x2x5.5 tent,250w hps air cool system, 190cfm fan with carbon filter and controller, and a new 600w hps dimmable air cooled system for my 3x3 tent. ive got my 5 Jack the rippers germinated and they have broke ground today. ill be growing them with the autos and once they are done and it starts getting warm outside ill flower them under12/12 keeping it a bit cooler in here, ill be using JTR in an auto breeding project.
Right now im just doing the retarded part of growing of filling the pots with soil, i hate it. My back kills the whole time......wish i had made that cannabutter befor doin this. But anyways.... I started germinating the autos today 11RRF 2fem HBD 2MI5.

ill get some pics on here soon

Check out my Gj if you want to see the HBD, mine is about a month in atm.
Sounds like a good choice, MI5 n RRF some one my fav autos, My MI5 should be done soon as well.

You going to be breeding from these?

Jericho said:
Check out my Gj if you want to see the HBD, mine is about a month in atm.
Sounds like a good choice, MI5 n RRF some one my fav autos, My MI5 should be done soon as well.

You going to be breeding from these?
yep this is pretty much one big breeding project

Dr.Autoflower said:
yep this is pretty much one big breeding project

I would love to see a cross between a good tall RRF and MI5. That would be an interesting mix. Gotta find a good pheno for the right High with the RRF though, some can be quite sleepy and would ruin the up high of MI5. I will be watching.

Mi5 and RRF are my fav too, and im gonna be making a narcotic cross of the 2.

sounds like your gonna be busy. when can we see some pics?

Latest posts

Back