Dr Chronic (New Order!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova

Reaction score
So i just ordered from doc no less than 45 seconds ago! I am going to post everything that happens....

A list of what i ordered....

• Dutch Passion - Purple #1
  • Nirvana - Misty
  • Nirvana - Top 44
  • Nirvana - White Widow
So, let's see what goes down folks! This is my second time ordering from him, hopefully i get some freebies, but if not, oh well! As long as the beans are high quality and of the best stock! Right?

:ccc:

Nova

Dr. chronic has significatly lowered his prices! Email received saying the order was dispatched out to me.....yay!

Hey Nova-

I just finished up a Misty grow. She was a short and bushy plant. I love smoking her now. Good stuff. One thing tho- while growing she really did smell like bad body odor...lol.

Good luck with your seeds, may they all be girls. ;)

Did you tell him on the order form that you are a member of this forum. He usually knocks the prices down a bit more for you. What do you think you'll plant first?

Hey Nova...Congats on the new order and GL with the beans bro...:yeahthat:

rockydog said:
Did you tell him on the order form that you are a member of this forum. He usually knocks the prices down a bit more for you. What do you think you'll plant first?

No i didnt tell him that i was from this forum, but i did tell him that i was a return customer!

Thanks to everybody who has wished me luck, im not really sure which one i will plant first, i got some N. Lights germ'ing right now....maybe ill let the board decide....every month ill plant a new strain....lol!

SmokinMom:

It smelled like bad body odor huh? Sometimes there's a good bad body odor and then there's the nose-quivering eye-watering kind. The good bad body odor, to me its just good, usually comes after a few drinks with the lil woman.... ;)

So which one is it.... roflmao!

Nova

Nova, lol....she was pretty foul. ;)

But good thing about her was she didn't reek like MJ.

Good luck!

Alright, so i just received two sets of beans....So thats fast shipping, 3 days from date of order to the time they arrived in my mailbox!

I got...

• Nirvana - Top 44
  • Nirvana - White Widow
Still waiting on...

• Dutch Passion - Purple #1
  • Nirvana - Misty
Hopefully i get them on monday as we dont get mail service here on sundays!

Dr. chronic really knocks down the prices of you are part of this forum ?

Wow congrats. I'm happy to see everthng is good so far. Cant wait to hear about you growing em.

cant wait to hear about the top 44, this strain really interests me...

I received my Nirvana - Misty and my Dutch Passion - Purple #1 today, seriously mail just came 5 minutes ago!

So from the day of order til the time the last beans arrived at my door was only a 5 DAY TRIP!

Damn good if you ask me! These beans will be put into germ right now, so everyone follow my grow journal!

Ill be growing
  • 6 Nirvana - Northern Lights
  • 3 Nirvana - Top 44
  • 3 Nirvana - White Widow
  • 3 Nirvana - Misty
  • 3 Dutch Passion - Purple #1
Grow journal will be fully detailed using pictures!

Nova

Latest posts

Back