Dr Earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown998

Reaction score
Does anybody use Dr. Earth products? hxxp://www.drearth.com/products/single/ Do you get good results?

Can somebody please look at the link and tell me if the bat guano, and the all purpose 4-4-4 (organic 7) nutrients look like they are worth trying.

homegrown998 said:
Can somebody please look at the link and tell me if the bat guano, and the all purpose 4-4-4 (organic 7) nutrients look like they are worth trying.

Bat guano is a great organic fert. Look for a N heavy fert for veg and a P heavy fert for flower, you can buy fert kits that might be more tailored to what you are trying to do. You can get some good organic stuff to if thats what you are into. These ferts look good to me though dont list any prices.

wow finally, thanks bomb im not sure who else carries Dr. Earth besides where I found it close to where I live. never seen it before then. But the ingredients in the nutes look like they are good to me check it out hxxp://www.drearth.com/products/blended/, and this is the organic soil they got hxxp://www.drearth.com/products/other-products/, looks like they could give foxfarm a run for there money. But i wanted to get a second opinion

so I could use the guano 10-3-1 for vedge and would the bone meal 3-15-7 alone be enough for flowering?

I was considering doing this same brand because next to nothing is available near me. I was thinking of maybe doing the 4-4-4 and blood meal. And the tomato one. Using the blood meal at 12-0-0 to help get the nitrogen ratio higher for veg state. But I am so very new and I would say green but I could have black thumbs and not know it. LOL
Has anyone come up with a formula for this Dr. Earth stuff. It is about the only thing really available to me around here as we just legalized Marijuana and honestly hour state has such horrible soils not much done here in way of gardening outside a few orchards and OSU dept of ag.

Hi Chad, welcome to MP, you got in on a very old thread, but that is ok. I found Dr earth to not be enough nutrients for my pot.. darn it. I use worm castings, you can buy these on Amazon, to help with the Nitrogen. I make teas too. Blood meal is very strong, i would use it sparingly. How bout you start a new thread and we will all help.

Hi Chad, welcome to MP, you got in on a very old thread, but that is ok. I found Dr earth to not be enough nutrients for my pot.. darn it. I use worm castings, you can buy these on Amazon, to help with the Nitrogen. I make teas too. Blood meal is very strong, i would use it sparingly. How bout you start a new thread and we will all help.
I searched specifically for Dr. earth post is why i posted on this old one to see if anyone had any luck. I did read somewhere that unlike epsoma and others that it is instantly available. SO maybe it gets used up pretty quickly but top dressings or teas would be possible using it? Again I am super ignorant so I may be totally off base.

Chad, your not ignorant, you ask, that is smart. when i plant i put a lot of amendments in the soil that break down slowly. I feed a tea weekly, my husband does really, not me. Maybe just double the Dr Earth, it shouldn't have anything in it that will burn. Are you indoor?

Is that the tomato mix from dr earth? should be ok but As rose says, use some earth worm castings to supplement...I’ve used that stuff on my veggie garden before..

Hi Chad Welcome to MP...I have made a couple runs using Dr Earth Homegrown potting soil. It does a decent job but as Ms Rose and 2RE suggest some additional nutrients may be needed to get you through flower. Good luck.... I know how it is not having a good selection of grow products. ;)

HomeGrown-Front-321x380.jpg

Latest posts

Back