Dr. Earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is going to be my first organic run starting in march. I picked up some of there kelp meal... thats all though of there products but they are very reasonably priced online which is great being I live somewhere where most of these products are really hard to find.

Congrats on the move to organics! Im looking forward to see your new grow journals Lemon!

This season i will be buying Dr. Earths Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Soft Rock Phosphate, Kelp Meal, Organic 5 Veg, Organic 8 Bud & Liquid Seaweed Concentrate. This will be the first year im doing an outdoor organic run with NouvelleChef's Recipe and upping the pot size anywhere from 15 gallons to 30 gallons of medium per plant.

Hey there drfting,

making the switch to organics here. I had already bought Peace of Mind Tomato for veg, then found Dr Earth Bud and Bloom. Mixed them in with some Promix organic soil and a few other goodies I add to my soils. I water with Stump Tea and Molasses, and just bought some worm castings to throw in there. I also foliar with just the Stump Tea.

I mixed about 2/3 of nutes in the bottom half of the soil and 1/3 on the top half.

The plants are very very lush green and healthy.

I also saw the Dr Earth Pot of Gold soil, I might try some of that.

Are you still using the Dr. Earth stuff and if so what have you come to learn.

By the way to use the soybean IMHO very humble as I know little to nothing would be a mistake organically. 95% of all american soybean is GMO which means that glyphosate is sprayed on it and you will be adding that nasty proven cancer stuff to your mix. Don't know how that could be good for the microbes and natural bacteria in the soil.

Any info you can give on the Dr. Earth would be great as it is the only thing I have available around here.

There are multiple sources for organic non-GMO soybean meal. I generally use Down to Earth brand.

Sorry, I cannot help you with your questions about Dr. Earth.

Latest posts

Back