Dr. Earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Not sure how many people use Milo's products of Dr. Earth. Thought i would make a thread of what he has that would apply to MarPassion. I would really like some feedback from anyone who has used his stuff.

Organic Fertilizer Blends
* Dr. Earth Organic 2: Starter Fertilizer (2-4-2) THE START

Enriched with: valley grown alfalfa meal, Alaskan fish bone meal, high country feather meal, mined potassium sulfate, colloidal soft rock phosphate, seaweed extract, PRO-BIOTIC seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae

* Dr. Earth Organic 5: Tomato, Vegetable and Herb Fertilizer (5-7-3) VEG

Enriched with: Alaskan fish bone meal, high country feather meal, Norwegian cold water kelp meal, valley grown alfalfa meal, colloidal soft rock phosphate, fish meal, mined potassium sulfate, humic acid, seaweed extract, PRO-BIOTIC seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.

* Dr. Earth Organic 8: Bud and Bloom Booster (4-10-7) FLOWERING

Enriched with: Alaskan fish bone meal, high country feather meal, mined potassium sulfate, valley grown alfalfa meal, Norwegian cold water kelp meal, seaweed extract, and PRO-BIOTIC seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.

*Dr Earth Compost Starter

A superior blend of valley grown alfalfa meal, seaweed extract and beneficial soil microbes.

Benefits: Creates true humus, speeds decomposition of raw organic materials, contains necessary microbes to break down the organic material in your compost pile

Dr. Earth Liquid Fertilizers

* Dr. Earth Liquid Solution Concentrate and Foliar Spray (3-3-3)

An all-purpose organic fertilizer with chelated multi-minerals and growth enhancers designed to enhance plant growth and correct micronutrient deficiencies. Stimulates root growth, flowering and re-growth, enhance seedling vigor, increase humus content in the soil, improve fruit set and reduce transplant shock.

* Dr. Earth Seaweed Concertrate (0-0-4.5)

Liquid Organic 29% seaweed plant food

Dr. Earth Single Ingredient Fertilizers
* Dr. Earth Alfalfa Meal (2-1-2)

Alfalfa Meal infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. Acts quickly because it decomposes fast. Contains a natural fatty acid growth stimulant called triaconatol which helps boost growth of all types of plants.

* Dr. Earth Bat Guano (10-3-1)

Bat Guano infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. Fast acting Nitrogen source. Can be used in Compost Teas and Fertilizer teas.

* Dr. Earth Blood Meal (13-0-0)

Kiln Dried Blood Meal infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. Excellent source of organic nitrogen. Helps repel herbivores.

* Dr Earth Bone Meal (3-15-0)

Bone Meal Infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. An excellent source of organic phosphorous and calcium and trace minerals.

* Dr Earth Fish Bone Meal (3-18-0)

Pasteurized Fish Bone Meal infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. An excellent source of organic phosphorous and calcium. Especially good for roots, buds and blooms and high in trace minerals.

* Dr. Earth Fish Meal (9-4-1)

Fish meal Infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. Feeds for a long period of time. Faster results due to the microbes. A traditional source of primary nutrients and high in trace minerals.

* Dr. Earth Kelp Meal (.6-.5-2.5)

Cold water Norwegian kelp Infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. An excellent source of potash. Promotes health in all planting applications. Contains minerals, growth regulators, vitamins, hormones, and enzymes.

* Dr. Earth Soft Rock Phosphate (0-2-0)

Colloidal phosphate infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. An excellent source of natural phosphorus and calcium. Stimulates root growth.

Dr. Earth Organic Soils
* Dr. Earth Organic Planting Mix

Ultra-premium, Pro-Bitic Planting Mix. Contains the same combination of selected strains of beneficial microbes with endo and ecto micorrhizae found in Dr.Earth Organic Fertilizers.

Ingredients: screened forest humus, fir bark fines, sphagnum peat moss, worm castings, bat guano, chicken manure, kelp meal, seaweed extract

* Dr. Earth Organic Potting Soil

Ultra-premium, Pro-Bitic Planting Mix. Contains the same combination of selected strains of beneficial microbes with endo and ecto micorrhizae found in Dr.Earth Organic Fertilizers.

Ingredients: screened forest humus, fir bark fines, sphagnum peat moss, perlite

Dr. Earth Pro-Active Organic Insect Sprays

*Dr. Earth Fruit And Vegetable Insect Spray

Controls Aphids, Leafhoppers, Japanese Beetles, Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Mealybugs, Mites, Scale & other insects. A superior blend of rosemary oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil, garlic extract, coconut oil, mineral oil, wintergreen oil, safflower oil, molasses and water.

The Organic Fertilizer Blends and Single Ingredients all can be made into compost of fertilizer teas, along with his soils. They call for it to steep, but i choose to brew it in a 5 gallon bucket with an air pump, air stone, a hand full of my own compost and a few tablespoons of unsulphured black strap mollasses. And remember!!! This stuff has to be used within 3-5 days of making it, or the beneficial microbes begin to die off, and your left with rotten smelling fertilizer, instead of compost tea.

I hope the organic guys find this useful. Happy Growing!!

Some pictures of his products

earth1.jpg

earth2.jpg

earth3.jpg

earth4.jpg

From what I've done in the past, and revises I've made over time this is the soil mix i will be using.

(38 Quart) One Large Bag of Dr. Earth Premium Potting Soil
(38 Quart) One Large Bag or DIY Mushroom Compost
(20 Cups) Worm Castings
(1 Gallon) Perlite
(1 Gallon) Vermiculite
(1 1/2 cups) Dolomite lime
(ratio given on products package) Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato, Vegetable and Herb Fertilizer

Nutrients will be administered via Dr. Earth Compost and Fertilizer Teas

I use a few of the products. Rock phos being the main one. For my needs it's easier to buy in bulk. You should try using soybean/alfalfa meal. You will never look back.

How do you use the Soft Rock Phosphate and Alfalfa Meal? And what ratios? Thanks!

5lb's phosphate per 18cf of soil mix. Both soybean and alfalfa are 1tb per gal of medium. Preferably soybean to be used if you can find it.. But the combo is beneficial, because the alfalfa has a natural growth hormone.

Made 2 gallons of Tea with Dr. Earth Organic 5 Vegetable, tomato and herb fertilizer yesterday. I added 3 tablespoons of Molasses, 1 1/2 cups of dr. earth in 2 gallons of water and brewed it with an airstone last night. When i woke to feed the girls, there was a 2" layer of foam from the beneficial bacteria already! Im very happy with the stuff, and my two girls, an indica dominant and a sativa dominant pheno, cant get enough!

Anyone else use his products? Any Grow Journals?

I just built soil using a bunch of Dr. Earth products. The soil has been cooking for a week or so and it smells amazing.

Terrific! Who else is using Dr. Earth here? And how? Lets keep the thread alive!

Latest posts

Back