DR.Earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Earl

Learning Mode
Reaction score
I know Fox Farm is the most popular soil medium for cannabis but my local shop stock just about every Dr. Earth product there is...Is it okay for growing our plants? Does anyone have experience using it?

Thanks fam

I just bought some yesterday. I used fox farms last time. My plants begged good in it. We shall see together. I just needed a little fertilizer so being cheap I just bought a small bag for my clones that's being born. But if I went to the store right at this moment. I would buy the fox farms because I know how it vlegged my last plants. I'm almost scared to put my clones in it. But with good luck Dr Earth shall provide me with my needs.

Good luck bro.

Its a little hot for seedlings. I just used some. Very expensive medium per cubic ft. And if you dont recycle the medium, even more so.

i have never used ff or dr earth, i use a coco coir/perlite/vermiculite mixture, and it grows some massive, healthy plants. obviously lights/nutes and other factors have alot to do with it, but i have had great results with this mix so far.

nouvellechef said:
Its a little hot for seedlings. I just used some. Very expensive medium per cubic ft. And if you dont recycle the medium, even more so.

:yeahthat:

greenphene said:
Hello hick it's been some years. I'm back with y'all for a moment.

................:ciao:

Thanks for sharing that link Hick! I agree with nouvelle. Ive tried it and it is a little hot. Not cheap at my shop either.

Latest posts

Back