Dr is in the house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Hello fellow members i have bin lurking around on this site, And finally Decided to Join up. I am proud to be becoming a part of this great site. Some of you may already know me i have bin growing for many years, and think i can contribute to this site ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome tonight i am kinda busy transplanting my girls from 5 gallon buckets into 34 gallon buckets getting ready for flowering soon
once room is back in order i'll post more pics of my grow and expectations :))

10 - 12 plant 5 x 15 scrog with C02 3k

DrFever said:
tonight i am kinda busy transplanting my girls from 5 gallon buckets into 34 gallon buckets getting ready for flowering soon

Damn...what size room ya got? I grow in one gallon pots and never seem to have enough room in my tents.:)

Welcome to MP Dr... You are a brave man. I can mess up a seedling transplanting from 1 to 5 gallion... heh...

Hamster Lewis said:
Damn...what size room ya got? I grow in one gallon pots and never seem to have enough room in my tents.:)
hahaha well here is a picture will get better pics up tomorrow

dscf2533p.jpg

Are you planting one gal per tub?

Looking good so far, :welcome: and :ciao:

welcome dr fever i am just learning to grow , you should take a look at my latest post. i could use the advice

Latest posts

Back