DR. ROBERT's GROW like a PRO KUSH 4 LESS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so im starting my next grow this time i hope i post pictures of the whole life time of the buds so far i got 4 clones(pure kush, northern lights, n the other two are some seed bag mothers i had) one is not looking so good we will see:rolleyes:... I can legally grow 18 plants and am planing on growing them all 18...:watchplant::watchplant::watchplant: :watchplant:i can have 12 budding n 6 veggin(mother plants) ill be posting pictures but i would like to know what strains are really good to grow im looking for dank weed that finishes flowering fast like 6 weeks high yields i stay in the LA area so i have access to clones IF YOU KNOW OF A CLINIC THAT HAS BOMB CLONES PEASE LET ME KNOW THE NAME OF THE CLINIC N THE NAME OF THE STRAIN:holysheep:

will post picture of all four clones tomorrow promise thanks for all the help:cool:

Dr..nice to see ya...Got me a milk crate and i am coping a squat...Can't help ya with the whole clinic clone thing...where I live the clinics gve ya a shot in the keester for the clap..............

Sorry people there was a crash but please look for our up to date grows here in Marjuanapassion.com thanks everyone smoke the good weed like us!

Latest posts

Back