Drfting saying hello...again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Now, I'm not new to the forum at all BUT I haven't been very active on the site until this season. There are a lot of new faces, and a few friends i had are no longer around. Glad to see Hick and Mutt still MOD'ing it up!

I have an Outdoor Grow Journal and Hamster Lewis, Rosebud and Pencilhead all had either good feedback or good Grow Journals and 4U2sm0ke is still growing strong, good to see a old friend. Its awesome there are still people growing great cannabis on this forum and im excited at all the new topics and stickies for organics!

Looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. And like always learn a bunch of stuff along the way! Happy Growing.

:peace:Drfting

Welcome back brosef.....glad to see ya posting again.

:welcome:

hola friend. glad to hear from u.
have a good one.

-Happydaze

Thanks for all the warm greetings guys. And a little news! This fall i will be moving my operation indoors and am excited to say ill be growing out barney's farm-tangerine dream and greenhouse seeds-super lemon haze. Ill by trying Scrog for the first time as well. Stay tuned!

Nice to meet you drfting. Sounds like a cool grow coming up. You will journal right? Welcome home.

Posted some knowledge ive acquired while growing. Dr. Earth is a new company to me, found it at my local privately owned garden center just down the road. All I have to say is "WOW!!!!" Check out the link's in my signature

Latest posts

Back