Drfting says hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Bored and wanted to spread some Mojo...what do you guys have going on? I just started a satori adventure, check out the journal! :hubba:

Whats on you plate MPers? :D

Nothing growing here unfortunately, but I wanted to say hello. Hope u r having a good week, drifting. :)

Be warm welcome to ya fellow drifter of sorts glad yual seen fireside and joinin in.

BWD

:ciao: Good Morning 4U, Im Always excited to see you on the forum! and breakfast this morning sounds ideal.

Im waiting on my satoris to show their heads now, and i dont know what to do with myself!

Lemon jack, sounds like a whole lotta fun! I saw the two test runs, looks mighty tastey, Now you are well on your way to those fat resinous organic buds!

:ciao: PC! How are you on this beautiful friday? I dont know if you heard, Ston-loc and i started our Outdoor Satori Grow Off. Waiting for them to show their heads now! I cant wait for this season. Have anything planned outdoors this year? Love your Journals!

BTW Breakfast this morning: Monster Energy Drink and :bongin:

drfting07 said:
:ciao: PC! How are you on this beautiful friday? I dont know if you heard, Ston-loc and i started our Outdoor Satori Grow Off. Waiting for them to show their heads now! I cant wait for this season. Have anything planned outdoors this year? Love your Journals!

Got a plan but still a little to chilly to go OD:icon_smile: :(

Its been unseasonably warm here on the mid-east coast. I have had two vegging outdoors for 2 weeks now, and last frost isnt til late april in my neck of the woods. :holysheep: Has my mind going into overdrive. If this continues than i didnt get much of a jump on the season by starting indoors.

What strains do you have in mind, or is that classified Duck material? :eek:

Gonna be doing some Ceddarwurst2 and some of the originals

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3824

Some Pink Mommas:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60349

and after that probably some of my Brap(stuff easy to stay alive, stuff won't die, and it gets ya high;) )and maybe some others:)

Ive heard you talk good things about the cheddarwurst. Ill be keeping my eye out for sure. The end of this coming season will mark a new time in my growing ventures...Im going Indoors and new genetics will come hand in hand.

Just spent the last ~24 hours setting up my next project. :D

I'll post pics and hopefully finish a journal this time :rofl:

drfting07 said:
Ive heard you talk good things about the cheddarwurst. Ill be keeping my eye out for sure. The end of this coming season will mark a new time in my growing ventures...Im going Indoors and new genetics will come hand in hand.

She will be in my garden for a long time I believe:D

OD this yr is going to be a little of everything. Pink Mammas, Skunk#1, Berry Lemon Haze, Blood Rose x Gage'stesters, C99 X Black Rose, Cheech Wizard x Grand Daddy Haze and a few other that a can't remember right now.

Bacon and eggs with a can of mixed fruit was breakfast this morning

Sounds like quite the undertaking Ozzy. Looking forward to it, need a hand?

Hi drifting, TGIF.

Now I'm craving BBQ. Random I know. :p

Latest posts

Back