Drfting's 2013 Organic Outdoor Grow Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outdoor girls went thru a reveg. And notice the last pic. Those are 2x LBHxPA. Two completely different phenos. Hoping they are two different girls.

Doing one more run for pots outdoors. Ill have to sex these outdoors as its getting too hot to run my cab for sexing.
Next Run will be: Gooey's Purple Mayhem and Kona Sunset, and the rest of my Mandala Satori beans i have from last year. I still dont have a Satori girl! AH!!!

Update Pics! These are from 2 or 3 days ago. 5x Girls, two pics per girl. A top shot and a side shot of each.

I have 4 clones of these same girls also that are ready to be put outdoors. Two different Pink Mama's, one BBxPE and one BBLxGG

MarP Update Pics 001.jpg

MarP Update Pics 002.jpg

MarP Update Pics 003.jpg

MarP Update Pics 004.jpg

MarP Update Pics 005.jpg

MarP Update Pics 006.jpg

MarP Update Pics 009.jpg

MarP Update Pics 010.jpg

MarP Update Pics 007.jpg

MarP Update Pics 008.jpg

and more... The Sh1t Apollo is female and Lemon Berry Haze x Pure Affy is Unknown, but leaning towards female too.

I also did one last run of beans for the season. 2x Gooeybreeder-Purple Mayhem, 2x Gooeybreeder-Kona Sunset and 2x Mandala-Satori

MarP Update Pics 003.jpg

MarP Update Pics 004.jpg

MarP Update Pics 005.jpg

And so it begins, the monsters have begun...look out, step back..

man, wish I could do some OD's.

Your plants are awesome, guy.

just thought I'd say that...

peace

Thanks for the kind words guys. Funny i feel they arent stacking up to everyone elses.

I can say im happy with that fat Pink Mama in pic 3. I want a clone of her to keep as a mom. We will see....

Congrats, they look very healthy.

any out look on shed project not to go off topic but winter comes fast ;)

I know NE! I have a lot on my plate. I plan on heavy construction beginning in the fall. Thanks for the heads up!

ya man those things take a few weeks solo to build, the more you plan and key there is have a "plan" you can buy em cheap if you don't know how to build. I can send u some pics of a real cheap way also have pics of a 10k$ one i built timber framed with a panel in it water etc ;)

e/ fail
257594_1769124904369_3938234_o.jpg:
Your file of 753.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 488.3 KB for this filetype.
244346_1769123704339_2272893_o.jpg:
Your file of 876.6 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 488.3 KB for this filetype.

looks like ya have some purple showing....very nice work my friend

:48:

Good work drift! :48: those pink mamas looking green!

Latest posts

Back