Drfting's grow '06

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool deal..send me some pics of this contraption some time!

Hey do you think I could use a CFL for that? And maybe just suspend it above the plants? or do u think it will get too hot even with 1 CMF exhaust and 1 CMF intake?

if u use cool white cfl bulbs the plants can grow into the lights w/o hurting them. btw my lights are bolted to the top of the lid because i tryed to hang it on chains but it was never even so i use props under my flowers to adjust how close they are to lights

oh also my 2nd set of leaves have gotten big and u can see the third set comin in...in one day its done that! they have grown fast the last 2 days

yes but do you think i can use the light i currently am using in that box? ( a spirally cfl)

yeh if its a cool white it will work great...im about to get two spiral cfl's for the growbox for my mother plant

im transplanting wednesday! wish me luck i hope to have 100% make it

Best of luck dude....

I know nothing of transplanting but hope things work out well for u.

I have used a large CFL with a ballast in my grow hood. I got so much stem stretch with it I had to tie up my baby...

I am currently doing a grow that started under a 1000w mh (of course adjustable and initially at the start of the ceiling). Things are going really well into the first week of flower.

eeek..i transplanted all my babies into real soil today. That seedling mix was dry as a bone but the plants didnt seem to mind. Im so nervous though. I watered them some but I hope they make it! :(

It feel liks im talkin to myself here guys :( anyways the plants are at the stage where i can be pretty certain I'll have somee healthy adults in the near future. The plants have been weeded out of runts and i have chosen 9 very healthy seedlings that are gettin there soon! I'll have pics soon for those who care :/

its been a fucked up day...no more grow plans...my plants and growbox have been ceised and there are no grows in the near future :(

JUST GROW OUTSIDE DONT GIVE UP!!!!
Come on dude keepgrowing BEST OF LUCK
PEACE AND DONT KILL YOU KNOW WHO!!!

Kindbud

drfting07 said:
its been a fucked up day...no more grow plans...my plants and growbox have been ceised and there are no grows in the near future :(
drfting07 what happend?

my shit was seised from the family....thats all i can say but i have no plants that were doing so great and no grow box to grow more....all the money i had to invest in the grow is now gone 4 ever...i need help bad

drfting07 said:
the box has 2 12volt fans one suckin air in it and one blowin it out but they are noisy as hell...i have to find a way to keep em silent

before when i fist wired the fans i put them up a gaint he side about to screw them they made so much noise vibrating the box i almost cried so i imiedialty hanged the one with my light bar and its quieter then ever. I suggest doing that and then making a small tuve to exit the vent of your choice.

Try it out.

Latest posts

Back