Drifting in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drifting13

Reaction score
I have been grooving since the late 60's and been growing(with help from my friends) for over a decade. I'm a retired Patch Holder out of Chicago & also retired from work(sorry about that 4 lettered word) I'm in the swamps down south cause it gives my a 12 month riding season, most of the time. I do a lot of fishing out in the Gulf of Mex. and inshore as well.

Last edited:
Hey Drifting13

drift has some good tomato seed stock. I know. I'm growing a lot of them.

B L T.jpg

It`s good to see you here Drift and thanks for the hookup....took awhile to get in but I`m here now...been having posting issues as I thought I already welcomed you but it`s all good now and take care n stay safe.

I havent fished in awhile. I really miss it. Right now its too freaking hot for me and the fish. Frunking Texas weather is some times like living in h***. Figured i might as well get use to it anyway. ☠😁

Thanks Brother,,i might just take you up on it someday. I have friends in Florida. They live around Newport Richie.

Cool,,me and the Wife are planning a trip to see our friends as soon as all this crap is over and i have some time off. Ill give ya a holler when that happens. Me and my buddie always go salt water fishing. Love hooking into a big Snook,Red,or shark.

Latest posts

Back