driving acrosse state lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masonUofA

masonUofA
Reaction score
hey everyone just looking for some tips onw what i should do when i attemptt to transport my plant from one state to another. My plant is 3 weeks into flower and will be in the fourth by the time i make the drive. I am just looking to see if you guys had any helpful methods of doing this. The plant is around 2 FT 4Inches right now and its in a hydro bucket that is the gen hydro waterfarm so its around 13-14 inches tall on its own. leme know what yall think i should do.

mason, there must be a smuggling forum somewhere :) Seriously, I would need a little more info to advise you. I have smuggled a bit in my time w/ 100% success. And off hand I'd say the single most important thing you need is an ability to lie convinsingly. When I drive to Cali, I always have to go through the agracultural inspection -- stoned. I wear sunglasses, smile nicely and say "No," when they ask me if I have plants or vegies. Usually they just wave you through. Just look bored and a bit annoyed for being stopped. Going between states isn't a big deal -- although I do have a friend who just did 2 years fed time for driving a beat up old motor home across a state border (Ca.) full of Mexican weed. Just don't look like you are doing anything wrong. Act. Get into the roll :) Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!

Latest posts

Back