drooping clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
I have 12 la blanka cutting...all but 1 the largest one has been potted for 2 days..he is the only one drooping...any advice? I wanna make sure he lives..I dont think I let enough roots sprout..so we will see...tech

I see drying soil... is the cup light and dry? Also, probably can use a transplant, as those look to be rooted and starting to be too big for their container. I have two rooted clones doing this right now, as I've been a bit too consumed with time to get them transplanted. I would transplant that into a 1 gal pot if they have roots.

I see drying soil... is the cup light and dry? Also, probably can use a transplant, as those look to be rooted and starting to be too big for their container. I have two rooted clones doing this right now, as I've been a bit too consumed with time to get them transplanted. I would transplant that into a 1 gal pot if they have roots.

The drooping one has been in soil for 2days onky..not sure if its gonna take..the others have been in soil for about 6 DAYS and they are doing great....just wanted to know if there was anytj ing special I could do to help the dropping one...tech

Give it a little mist... they get real ugly at my house before the get nice... I have the same thing going on now.. Stick with um.

Oh in that case... yeah, drooping can happen in some rooting clones in the first days. Some droop, some don't.

Spray it once / twice daily in my opinion, with water only. Keep the rooting medium decently moist but not drenched. Do not let it dry out.

Give it a little mist... they get real ugly at my house before the get nice... I have the same thing going on now.. Stick with um.

Ok I Wil try the mist..I also got a t5 8bulb ho....and a 2 footer also
so I got ride of metal. Halide. .will just veg with t5 then show on hortilux for flower...im trying to time the around a month or 2 after led harvest..tech

Don't soak them, just a mist once or twice a day for a couple of days only...we need to teach them to go south for water. And yes what Fang said.

Don't soak them, just a mist once or twice a day for a couple of days only...we need to teach them to go south for water. And yes what Fang said.

Ok misted 2x yesterday and once this am..it already looks better..well I got all my clones 16 in all I think..lol

By the way, I swear by this method. I have yet to lose a single clone since doing this. I do the cutting, then dip in ClonEx Gel, then directly into Sunshine (soilless) and get the medium wet.

I tried a bubble cloner for months, and something about my situation / environment didn't allow me to be very successful.

Dr.GF,
Clone the same way you do. Except I still use the rooting powder. Tap some into the hole, wet the cutting, roll in the powder, insert into hole in the Sunshine Mix #4. I too have had great results using this method. Anything that reduces stress in the girls.

I must spread rep before giving it to you again Yooper :aok: :D

Something about the gel makes me feel like there's less chance for an embolism, but everyone says they have great results with the powder.

Some of the old fashioned ways still work. Sounds good don`t it ? Either that or I`m too cheap to throw the powder out and buy some of the gel. He, he, he.

Latest posts

Back