Dropping the Gravity bomb this week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Any last minute advice on Gravity?

Did everyone who's used it flush before using? Straight water flush?

Legal, didn't you say you flushed with Mole-asses?

Did everyone stop with the Snow Storm or keep going with it? (I'm too far south to foliar feed, even this time of year for the style I'm doing here.)

Thanks for the input, all.

PH, I can't answer your questions but was curious about this;

(I'm too far south to foliar feed, even this time of year for the style I'm doing here.)

What do you mean by this? Do you mind expanding on this?

Foliar feeding in late flower can promote Botrytis. I'm in the long, schlong shaped state and my RH hardly ever runs below 50. I had one small case of the Bot and I'm still freaked out about it.

Also, I'm a severe lollipopper, which in itself promotes molds.

Man, the battle never ends; the enemy never sleeps.

I only flushed afterwards and used them both together. Started about 3 weeks from harvest for two weeks and then flushed at the end. Seemed like it worked well. It was my first grow but my buds definetly changed after these products were introduced. Way more crystals.

parkone said:
I only flushed afterwards and used them both together. Started about 3 weeks from harvest for two weeks and then flushed at the end. Seemed like it worked well. It was my first grow but my buds definetly changed after these products were introduced. Way more crystals.

Yeah, I had definite "bud-stacking" on this grow from the SSU(actually I'm using Purple Maxx still). I'm doing a strain of WW that I've grown out 4 or 5 times before, so I do have something to compare it to.

I've got a thread in the Cultivation Section going on my flattops--I guess I should blow some pics of the stacked buds and post them.

I've got a personal space AC, but it evaps the condensation back into the atmosphere--my net gain is zip. I need to tap on to the drain and take that moisture away from the room and I think I'll be fine. I've got (3) 12" fans oscillating their butts off and two inlines, so I'm well vented.

Either way, I'd be hard pressed to continue the Snow Storm/Maxx at $30 for the pint. I'm in 18 gallon buckets, watering 3 gallons per bucket times 3 buckets at the go, so I blew through the pint already. But I do think it was well worth the initial 30, but...

PH...I didn't flush before using Gravity. I did a midway flush between veg and flower, and a final flush 10 days out from finish. I did not flush before adding gravity, just fed less nutes...I think it calls for feeding 2/3 of what you had been feeding.

But no...I didn't flush before using it. My molasses flush is my final flush 10 days out.

HI PH...

I've had bottle of Gravity on my shelf for over 6 months and I still don't have to nerve to give it a shot...:eek: Like you, I've had my share of bud rot around here and I just dunno about making nugs any more dense than they already are>? You're supposed to raise HPS lights for a couple days then drop them back to normal position and resume nutes at half strength til you feed plain water. I dunno about flushing tho... I do suggest backing off on your watering the last week to 10 days and just water less but maybe a bit more freqently to give them 'just enuf' moisture for sustinance and 'NOT enuf' moisture to encourage that funky funk we hate to see at harvest time...:hubba:

Rock ON Flat topz!:holysheep:

Peace!:cool:

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I'm here with that big fuzzy Bot monster standing between me and a couple of bows of dank--he scares the skat outta me.

Blowing 1800w in 36sqft, I'm not sure I need help fattening up buds either, Dirty.

If you need me, I'll be the guy over here sweating bullets.

well I guess I've been lucky...I even added the Gravity to my Afghani #1 which is already a very dense bud....and did not get any bud rot. I keep my RH below 50 in flower. I flushed 10 days out with copius amounts of water, and I did not water again...just let them live off of that until harvest between 7 and 10 days later...the final 2 at 10 days were pretty wilted by the time I harvested...but I like to have them dry out before the chop.

I'v not dealt with any bud rot or mold...but I also have alot of air moving in my grow to, besides the regular exhaust, I have an active intake that blows across the top of my pots, and I also have 2 oscilating fans blowing on the top of my plants. So I'm sure this helps....knocking on wood...cause I'd prefer to just read about bud rot and mold....lol...and not have any first hand experience!

I've has a couple strains whose leaves got peppered with little yellow spots looking very like spidermites, so don't get worried if you get some weird things happening to leaves. I may not have had my light raised up enough. BTW, I haven't had mites in years and inspected with 60x to confirm it was not mites. Gave me a heart attack, spots looked just like it.

Latest posts

Back