drug lord thanks american lawmakers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Even if it aint true,,you can bet yur ***,,that he, {"El Chapo"} really is,from the bottom of his heart,,, thanking them!!!
:goodposting::yeahthat:

Mojavmama: nice posting I didn't know all that, but I'm with puff i still have a hard time believing it. I mean if it did happen why did no other news source pick it up, or maybe I just didn't search hard enough. Thanks for the eye opener though.

Weedhopper: you know it lol

Puff: I believe about half as much as that hahaah

i know its true, i saw it on my local news, and read about it in my local news paper. but i live very close to the border. i have known many of them Sinaloa nut jobs. and they sell way more than cocaine. they traffic in meth and weed big time, all so guns. they are bad news for sure. and i am ageist cocaine and meth being legal so just making pot legal is not going' to solve the problem. how do we solve the problem. edit down there are crazy. just the other day, 2 heads of cops where left in the sinaloa town plaza. these are the kind of people we are talking about. they are nuts. i use to love going to Mexico on the weekends. as a teen going to party, hell yeah Thursday and Saturday night 9 dollar drink and drown, at hurricane ally, or tequila derby right off the "bridge of the Americas" in down town Juarez Mexico was great, yeah its mexico 18 and over can drink but they dident ID we would go down there when we where 15 years old, great times. but now, as a grown as man, i am scared edit to go down to Juarez any more. For get that 3000 this year a lone killed on the streets of Juarez. I know one of them, a girl, a sister of a guy i go to college with. I know people that have worked for me that have family and visit down there, and they tell me story's of body's lining in the streets. cars shot up with body's in them. its real down there. Its a Drug War, and its only going to get worse. It's real crazy, and its starting to spill over to the US, they are kidnapping US citizens, that's no joke

Yeah, last time I went over the bridge I came home three hrs later. There's a creepy vibe and it doesn't get better till you're a good 200 miles north. I worked with a girl married to a man from a remote village so they had to drive in. She would start hitting garage sales around Sept. stocking up on "bribes". Everytime they got pulled over the police expected some sort of gift to let them go through.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
i know its true, i saw it on my local news, and read about it in my local news paper. but i live very close to the border. i have known many of them Sinaloa nut jobs. and they sell way more than cocaine. they traffic in meth and weed big time, all so guns. they are bad news for sure. and i am ageist cocaine and meth being legal so just making pot legal is not going' to solve the problem. how do we solve the problem. hell i don't know them fuckers down there are crazy. just the other day, 2 heads of cops where left in the sinaloa town plaza. these are the kind of people we are talking about. they are nuts. i use to love going to Mexico on the weekends. as a teen going to party, hell yeah Thursday and Saturday night 9 dollar drink and drown, at hurricane ally, or tequila derby right off the "bridge of the Americas" in down town Juarez Mexico was great, yeah its mexico 18 and over can drink but they dident ID we would go down there when we where 15 years old, great times. but now, as a grown as man, i am scared shitless to go down to Juarez any more. For get that 3000 this year a lone killed on the streets of Juarez. I know one of them, a girl, a sister of a guy i go to college with. I know people that have worked for me that have family and visit down there, and they tell me story's of body's lining in the streets. cars shot up with body's in them. its real down there. Its a Drug War, and its only going to get worse. It's real crazy, and its starting to spill over to the US, they are kidnapping US citizens, that's no joke
you take care of people like that with people like me...that would be an awesome job.

Well, I'm sure re-thinking my opinion that last season's "Weeds" was a bit over -the-top with all the Mexican Drug Lord stuff! Guess it wasn't so over-the-top after all. Do I live a sheltered life or what?

Puff, ROFL, your Drudge comment got me thinking about strange pairings. Like James Carville and Mary Matalin. I mean, how do such strong and opinionated political activists and polar opposites manage to find such happiness as a couple?

Human nature is endlessly fascinating.

PUFF MONKEY said:
you take care of people like that with people like me...that would be an awesome job.

If u think u can take on 3 cartels in a middle of a turf war, the mexican police fores (the few good and many many bad) and oh yeah not for get the 150k+ Mexican military personal. Its a Mess over there, and its not confined to the borders any more. I ant trying to make you seem week but yeah, its really really bad. Its all over Mexico now, cartels are waring with the government in the southern part of the country. in the north near the borders the government has no power, and is just trying to stop the turf war that's going on with these big cartels that control 85% of all cocaine that comes in the USA, and 75% of all pot that comes into the USA. Its a bad deal. i am just telling u the facts. a lot of this is not in the news. but i know what gos on down there. I lived the live a wile when i was young and dumb. but that's the past i got away from that kind of stuff. them people i use to deal with are not people you wanted to play with. So like i said, i really have no idea what could be done there.

So like i said, i really have no idea what could be done there.
I'll give you good start.. Drop two semi-trailers . One loaded to the tailgate with meth' 'n coke, the other with machine guns and ammunitions. In two weeks, go push the bodies up in a pile 'n burn 'em.
It's a "start"...:p

hmm I love mexico and feel very safe there so far...however I drink drink or do drugs there, I dont drive there, I usually walk where I need to go staying with a group at all times..I dont come across as wealthy..people will kidnap you if they think they can get a ransom..I do NOT wear my real jewelry in mexico...I walk around with a bandana on my head, flip flops on my feet and a swinsuit on my back...good times.

i feel our government should mind there own and worry about out own problems even if they were to do something someone else is just going to move in and make all the money

Wiseguy_Chef said:
If u think u can take on 3 cartels in a middle of a turf war, the mexican police fores (the few good and many many bad) and oh yeah not for get the 150k+ Mexican military personal. Its a Mess over there, and its not confined to the borders any more. I ant trying to make you seem week but yeah, its really really bad. Its all over Mexico now, cartels are waring with the government in the southern part of the country. in the north near the borders the government has no power, and is just trying to stop the turf war that's going on with these big cartels that control 85% of all cocaine that comes in the USA, and 75% of all pot that comes into the USA. Its a bad deal. i am just telling u the facts. a lot of this is not in the news. but i know what gos on down there. I lived the live a wile when i was young and dumb. but that's the past i got away from that kind of stuff. them people i use to deal with are not people you wanted to play with. So like i said, i really have no idea what could be done there.
give my buddy and i each an M1-A2 tank and lots o' ammo and a cell phone to call you when it's done.....i dislike badguys more than i dislike violence...

Wiseguy_Chef said:
thats why i said "people like me"...

mojavemama said:
Well, I'm sure re-thinking my opinion that last season's "Weeds" was a bit over -the-top with all the Mexican Drug Lord stuff! Guess it wasn't so over-the-top after all. Do I live a sheltered life or what?

Puff, ROFL, your Drudge comment got me thinking about strange pairings. Like James Carville and Mary Matalin. I mean, how do such strong and opinionated political activists and polar opposites manage to find such happiness as a couple?

Human nature is endlessly fascinating.
because their political feelings really have no place in human nature....most people try to do right but we still have those that are passionate about their "home team"...;)

puffy what up dude been playing a little too much call of duty ?
hickler where you at buddy havent seen you in a while really should delete this thread it dont belong in a mj forum

Latest posts

Back