Drug test Experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[bigDbudhead] Just wanted to give a shout out at everyone on this Saturday evening. Just finished smoking a fat assed blunt and feeling good right now. I love this place cause people seem freindly and willing to share good info and that's a good thing. Like Cincy boy said, you have to pass stuff along when it can help other people. I was going to get tested to gain access to this new site for my job, but the project got placed on hold until '07, and the manager who wanted me on this new gig got transfered out, so time to roll 'em fat and get wasted ! I learned a couple of things through this ordeal. First, I was clean for 21 days , and got one of those home test kits (the strip kind). I still popped positive after 3 weeks, and I had been doing goldenseal and slamming water+ running. Not realy unexpected, as I have been a chronic user for years. But, I drank some iced tea, pissed a couple of times and then re-tested and went negative. The moral of this story is that you can't give these bladder cops a clean shot at you. Don't over eat, drink plenty of fluids, and piss often. The other thing I learned is that different things may work for different people. Goldenseal may not be the thing for me. I went out and bought some qcarbo32 for a quick piss test on short notice, and also some detox pills to keep a maintenence program going. I am cutting down to smoking on weekends only. Wanna thank cincy boy for the suregel tip. Peace everybody ! Smoke on !

"Dope will get you through times with no money better than money will get you through times with no dope"

Latest posts

Back