drug tested today and worried :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofaded

Reaction score
so i got drug tested today but i havent smoked for 2-3weeks . i lost track but for sure for 2weeks ive been clean. ive been takin cranberry pills and lots of water and i also sweat alot because i work out not everyday though but at least 2times a week and its summer too so i sweat alot haha but anyways will it show up on the test? if i smoked for like a week straight or less? and i tried to do the sur gel method but i couldnt finish it because it taste hella nasty i thought i was gnna throw up ahha but i finished like half of it and i drank alot of water before the test too what do you guys think? its a lab test too and i only pissed a little in the cup

A little in a cup doesn't really matter for any test, dip test only needs a drop or two, a lab test has to have 30 ml. to test. If they don't test for adulterants, you should be fine...did you stop all the flushing, except for water a day before the test? If you did then those agents will be weaker in your sample, that is what the techs look for, high concentrations of agents to detect any adulterating. So far the sure jel seems to work if you use it right, if you stopped completely smoking during the flush and used the sure jel, even if you didn't finish all of it, you might be safe, I say back up, always need plan B...Good luck :cool:

Yeah man hard to say... how long were you clean before you smoked that week straight? anyways i'd say it up in the air for you.

I just had a drug test and i was clean for 2 weeks then smoked one day then was clean for another 2 weeks and i got my urine tested at the lab and i passed.

just depends bro. really hard to say.

i was clean for 4months and i started to blaze again ! and i quit after that 1 week of smoking so ive been clean for 2-3 weeks, during the 2-3weeks that ive quit ive been drinkiin 28oz of water everyday or more and i take 3 cranberry pills a day and i sweat alot because of working out and its the summer . i will get the results by this thursday i hope i pass or else im in trouble!

you should be fine bro... let us know the results peace man.

fo reals!? thanks for boostin up my confidence on passin the test ! but some bad news my friend said i blazed 2weeks ! damnn ! wish me luck ill tell you guys on thursday i hope i pass!

well if you blazed for two weeks straight that my put a damper on your situation... cross your fingers.;)

so i went to my drug class and everything was all good. my councler was like you passed! today is your last day ! ahha damnnnn i was so happy ive been faded for 3days straight already haha and when i got the test it said something about "dilute specimen" on the paper and nothing else but the rest was all good . maybe it was the surgel? but 2weeks of straight blazing and 3weeks of cranberry pills and drinkin 28oz or more of water, surgel(maybe) but yeah i passed

congrats man!:eek:
nothing like getting off programs that test you and counsel you about drugs. i took one here recently and i went to 8-9 sessions and i passed it with flying colors didnt really learn shit from it. just a waste of time and money. the counselor even said that she didnt think i had a drug problem. she helped me out alot with getting me done for my probation!

43days and im off probation! oh i cant wait! blunts will run rampant.:D

sidenote: i was clean for 6 months then smoked on and off for about 2 weeks, then quit for another 2 weeks. then i smoked a sick amount of chron and joints on day. then abstained for another 2 weeks and took my test! pretty sure i passed cuz if i didnt i think they would of contacted me by now. i havent heard anything for 3 weeks! also they send the results to my PO so yeah im pretty sure i'd be in jail right now for violating my probation if i failed!

wow im amazed it broke down that fast in sytem with cranberry pills....good ta know.....there are liquid drinks that clean you absolute within 24 hours!

Latest posts

Back