Dry herb or concentrate cartridges for smooth, cough free inhale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksarben

Reaction score
I have a Spinner II battery for vaping 510 tread e-liquid cartridges. I have used it for both concentrate THC and for a plain CBD cartridge. Some of the THC "flavor" cartridges give me a bit of a cough fit. So I wondered if using something like the dry herb vaporizer like PAX 3 or the Arizer Solo II (examples) would give a smoother less harsh vaping experience. Yes, I found out not to hold it in, just breath directly in and let it out.

What are your thoughts? Do you like dry herb better for vaping than oil concentrates? If you make your own concentrate cartridge from wax or shatter, are there ingredients to avoid, like PEG40 etc?

I also find that some of (actually most of) the vape concentrates I buy really make me cough too. I have quit buying them. I have found that the ones I make myself seem less harsh. I personally prefer dry herb better than oil concentrates.

I thank you for that info. Just received in a package from www.terpinebotanicals.com that had a small bottle of Flavorless Viscosity Adjuster (no PG, PEG, VG ...) and a tiny Terpene blend of Girl Scout Cookies. Looking at using something that could lower the viscosity of waxes/concentrates a bit without using PG or VG. So was curious what you may be using?

I think the last thing I used was Vapeur Extract. I think its a mixture of PG, PEG, and VG though, so you aren't getting away from glycerin with this product.

What is the viscosity adjuster made from?

Latest posts

Back