Dry Ice Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you use dry ice it is kief. If you use ice it is bubble hash. Done right there is no plant material.
There are some really informative articles in Graywolfs lair. In the info about extracts, links to hand rubbed, bubble and a load of info on dry sift and increasing quality by specfic screen size, best size of trichomes, electrostatic separation, warnings not to overwork, all sorts of good info.

Bubba

I smoke indica hash every night at bedtime. I am asleep before the light goes dark.....staying asleep is the problem.
Yes, same here. Very little if any odor when blwn out through a slooff tube. And there's the sleepytime effect. Never have much trouble sleeping.

Bubba

There are some really informative articles in Graywolfs lair. In the info about extracts, links to hand rubbed, bubble and a load of info on dry sift and increasing quality by specfic screen size, best size of trichomes, electrostatic separation, warnings not to overwork, all sorts of good info.

Bubba
GW is the master. We are lucky to have him.

Did you make your slooff tube or get a store bought one?
I make them. Paper towel roll. Usually several sections made of rolled up paper towels, dryer pads. One paper towel section is sprayed with Ozium. Then Paper towel cap on end held in place with rubber band. Have to play with how snug the sections fit, you want to be able to blow through, but not too loose/tight.

Attachments

• IMG_20230205_131751724.jpg
    IMG_20230205_131751724.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Huh, i added a pic via my phone, didnt add to post, or I attached it elsewhere, whoops. Forgot to hit save....

Bubba
Did Gray Wolf get his site back up? I think he had posted here a while back saying the people who hosted his site lost all of his work. He is a wealth of information for sure.

Did Gray Wolf get his site back up? I think he had posted here a while back saying the people who hosted his site lost all of his work. He is a wealth of information for sure.
I was just looking at it, still a work in progress, just some of the pic/illustrations were missing, all the written stuff seemed to be there, some may be links to other info. Good read on dry sift. He is the master of this stuff! Gad to see it there. I need to review his QWET article. Hope its still there!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back